Spotify CEO to artists: "you can’t record music once every three to four years and think that’s going to be enough."

He is hardcore trolling with this article. Skye sweetnam uploaded the pay rate for all the music platforms that artists make money off of. Spotify pays like 15 cents for every i wanna say 3,000 listens. There is no way shape or form they can survive any type of way off streaming, unless ur label or u have a silent partner thats throwing money at the project, to have those companies that just have whole walls full of phones and tablets repeating the video/song. Hes trying to convince everyone to release/ upload more music to the program because spotify literally makes all the money. Lmao what a joke. And if u dont believe me, just go ask Skye Sweetnam to show u the break down. Or go hit up the band Sumo Cyco since thats what Skyes doing now, either way u should get an answer and ur minds will fry with how pennies it is for the large amount of listens they have to get.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Everyone here has forgotten that Britney released BOMT, OIDIA and Britney in just 2 and a half years

3 albums in 2 and a half years!!! Before the streaming era!!! She was ahead of her time, AS ALWAYS

She is not anymore the princess of pop, she has been ahead of times so many times that she deserves to be the goddess of the universe at this point and that's on periodt

3 hours ago, Theo04t said:

Everyone here has forgotten that Britney released BOMT, OIDIA and Britney in just 2 and a half years

3 albums in 2 and a half years!!! Before the streaming era!!! She was ahead of her time, AS ALWAYS

She is not anymore the princess of pop, she has been ahead of times so many times that she deserves to be the goddess of the universe at this point and that's on periodt

Or....oops was just the leftovers from baby like ive suspected since oops came out since both of those albums r the only ones that have her natural voice and the same style for both albums. And britney is the true actual 2nd album with legit fresh recordings...but im alice in wonderland with all my conspiracies what do i know

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block