Beyonce's new visual album "Black Is King" debuts with 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes

• Leader

Beyonce's Black Is King, a visual album for The Lion King soundtrack The Gift, debuted with a 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes based off of 6 reviews.

I know y'all are smart, but that's a perfect score. :beysip:

It also has an audience score of 99%. Who took away that 1%?! :didilie:

Exhale, have you had the chance to see Black Is King yet? What're your thoughts? Is the 100% rating justified or is it overhyped?

beyonce-ratings.jpg.1f7f4f9138f69280fd6ac9267475cba2.jpg

Related:

• Love 1

About to watch right now. :clap1:

I can already say that I’m sure it’s deserved. 😂 

But I think I’m one of the few exhalers who doesn’t think Beyoncé is overrated or overhyped at all. I think she’s one of the greatest entertainers of ALL TIME. 
I’ll check back in soon. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

I'm watching right now and it's an unnecessary copy of lemonade :lessons:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS we neeed just something to shakee , im done of this dark sh** vibe of this artist everything slow i  like things to shakeee... imagine hook with this songs of right in the vibe of lana del rey with the 80's:cheese:

• Like 1

There are literally tons of articles on here about this film or album or what tf it is and I’m sick of it already. I will not watch it because from what I’ve seen on a couple of teasers IT LOOKS like she’s doing the same thing over and over again. 

Pretentious. The music is mediocre at best. I’m so f glad that she’s flopping with this project. She’s overrated as hell. Let’s give her the Grammys, the Oscars and the Emmys already for how “innovative” she is. My ***! 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block