What’s everyone been doing in quarantine?

Towelney

14 minutes ago, Brat said:

How sweet :hugs:

I’m struggling with staying healthy too,  my bf grilled me for buying Doritos and skittles :katyclown:

Yeah I've been eating more clean but sometimes I get so frustrated with the restrictions that have come with quarantine, that I end up buying fast food and alcohol just to give me some happiness. But then I regret it later when I feel sluggish and fat. Although I have dropped 6lbs this month :lizzie:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I've been either grocery shopping or taking care of my grandma since she's 88 and fragile

I also have been catching up on alot of shows like Degrassi, Glee and Sonny With A Chance. (I just finished Wizards)

Omg i finished Degrassi last month and finished Glee 3 days ago. I'm looking for a new show but nothing has me hooked yet.

• Love 2

Did a few arts and craft things with a side of nothing haha now searching for some temp job til my real job comes back whenever that is 😓 I'm so over this, it's been a haze. Was in Florida for 5 weeks visiting family but it didnt even feel like I was there. I think I've been mentally disconnected from reality for a while.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
On 7/31/2020 at 10:26 PM, Mateo said:

Did a few arts and craft things with a side of nothing haha now searching for some temp job til my real job comes back whenever that is 😓 I'm so over this, it's been a haze. Was in Florida for 5 weeks visiting family but it didnt even feel like I was there. I think I've been mentally disconnected from reality for a while.

I feel the same way, feels like limbo yet time is still going, I mean it’s August now and things are getting worst. It’s like you are worried how to get by during these times but it just feels overwhelming 

• Love 1

My itinerary for Miss Rona TV specials:

• Work from home
  • Do some cooking - today i cooked a red velvet sponge cake with cream cheese frosting and a chocolate gnache
  • Netflix, Sky (EU), CrunchyRoll
  • Play Games when bored (Video Games)
  • Being bored out of my brain on the daily :wontcry:

• Love 1

I quit my job but on the plus side, I now go on hikes and/or to the beach at least 3-5x a week. :imacoolmom: 

Went surfing for the first time 2 weeks ago so that was fun. I’ve also been trying to re-learn how to skateboard but I’m miserably flopping. Trying to learn how to play the guitar as well but it’s so hard. :deadbanana: 

I’ve also been trying to make some summer gains but gyms keep closing and I literally don’t have the motivation to workout unless I’m in a gym environment. :fakecry:

Other than that, I’ve been feeling pretty sad lately. :katycry: 

• Love 1

Been working reinventing my paintings, and came up with MIKY'S DRAG RACE Collection, here some examples:

Screenshot-2020-08-05-at-11-57-20.pngScreenshot-2020-08-05-at-11-57-40.pngScreenshot-2020-08-05-at-11-57-29.pngScreenshot-2020-08-05-at-11-58-39.png

And I also come up with WILD ANIMAL Paintings, working with textures and colour:

Screenshot-2020-08-05-at-11-58-19.pngScreenshot-2020-08-05-at-11-58-07.pngScreenshot-2020-08-05-at-11-58-48.pngScreenshot-2020-08-05-at-11-57-47.png

And last but not least, new portrait style (as people without make up, men or women, do not look great with the first style)

Screenshot-2020-08-05-at-11-59-01.png

I am very happy with the results and I have been moving them on instagram quite a lot. Currently holding an exhibition of mIKY'S DRAG RACE paintings in Barcelona and as I am still on furlough from my "real" job as Visual Merchandiser, still working on many wild animals commissioned works (kinda stressing as I've got 8 animal paintings in the works at the moment but i enjoy it, it is my passion)

• Love 5
5 hours ago, THE_MIKY said:

Been working reinventing my paintings, and came up with MIKY'S DRAG RACE Collection, here some examples:

Screenshot-2020-08-05-at-11-57-20.pngScreenshot-2020-08-05-at-11-57-40.pngScreenshot-2020-08-05-at-11-57-29.pngScreenshot-2020-08-05-at-11-58-39.png

And I also come up with WILD ANIMAL Paintings, working with textures and colour:

Screenshot-2020-08-05-at-11-58-19.pngScreenshot-2020-08-05-at-11-58-07.pngScreenshot-2020-08-05-at-11-58-48.pngScreenshot-2020-08-05-at-11-57-47.png

And last but not least, new portrait style (as people without make up, men or women, do not look great with the first style)

Screenshot-2020-08-05-at-11-59-01.png

I am very happy with the results and I have been moving them on instagram quite a lot. Currently holding an exhibition of mIKY'S DRAG RACE paintings in Barcelona and as I am still on furlough from my "real" job as Visual Merchandiser, still working on many wild animals commissioned works (kinda stressing as I've got 8 animal paintings in the works at the moment but i enjoy it, it is my passion)

these are so good.:makeitrain:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block