Is Danja hinting or teasing something Britney related?

I don't want to get your hopes high for nothing, but have you checked Danja's latest Insta stories?

First, he was in the studio with someone and you can see candles (vanilla?😳) in the back.

Second, he posted about a choreographer and wrote "get naked." 

Then he referenced the silent one in the last stories, like Britney did in her post...

danja1.jpg

danja3.jpg

danja2.jpg

danja-tease.jpg.a74226509b5fc1746c60e90fe670173d.jpg

Mmm yes and no, he knows he will make fans react to it so thats why he does that, or maybe he was actually working on something for Britney (without her knowing about, sometimes singers just receive works from different producers without being involved) but either ways, I wouldnt feel comfortable with any music project from her (no matter how good it is) knowing shes going through the current situation. I rather she does nothing and wait for the time she finally can give us something that is truly coming from her :yaknow:

well, it wouldnt bother me if someone leaks one or two unreleased tracks while we wait 10 more years for B10  :cardi:

He’s a tease... and not the good kind. He knows the fans live for Blackout and want a Blackout 2.0. Every time there’s talks about Britney recording he always puts something out to make it seem like he’s working with her, and creates hysteria in the fan base. We never get anything and yet some of y’all fall for it every single time  :ririshade1:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

He’s a tease... and not the good kind. He knows the fans live for Blackout and want a Blackout 2.0. Every time there’s talks about Britney recording he always puts something out to make it seem like he’s working with her, and creates hysteria in the fan base. We never get anything and yet some of y’all fall for it every single time  :ririshade1:

I came in here just to say this exact same thing. If this tired *** ho keeps teasing us he’s in danja :lessons:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Leader
3 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

He’s a tease... and not the good kind. He knows the fans live for Blackout and want a Blackout 2.0. Every time there’s talks about Britney recording he always puts something out to make it seem like he’s working with her, and creates hysteria in the fan base. Yet we never get anything :ririshade1:

:oprah:

• Love 3