Friend of Bryan’s Ex Wife Reveals Chilling Poem

C0CKy

6 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

There were members here who already knew.

But nobody was listening to them for years and years.

Lamby just confirmed what we already suspected...but with details.

Exactly my point.. Sorry but I get the feeling Lamby was a member here and other places. 
I havent read anything on that we didn't discuss allready the first couple of years. of course we didn't know who Lou was in 2010, because she wasn't that big a part, but I remember when we saw her in 2011 on the femme fatale stage people started digging **** up about her. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Exactly my point.. Sorry but I get the feeling Lamby was a member here and other places. 
I havent read anything on that we didn't discuss allready the first couple of years. of course we didn't know who Lou was in 2010, because she wasn't that big a part, but I remember when we saw her in 2011 on the femme fatale stage people started digging **** up about her. 

He was an old man. Not really a stan. But he did manage to give us some insights in details and a narrative that would've been hard for a simple stan to weave, especially the Graciella/Sophia/Lexie part. It doesn't mean it couldn't have happened.

2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

He was an old man. Not really a stan. But he did manage to give us some insights in details and a narrative that would've been hard for a simple stan to weave, especially the Graciella/Sophia/Lexie part. It doesn't mean it couldn't have happened.

Not really a stan?? He talks about her like he owns her!! 

8 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Not really a stan?? He talks about her like he owns her!! 

To me, a stan is someone who spends their time on twitter or here arguing for the 303030th time over which songs and albums they like or dislike and which song could've been a single and all the outfits she's ever wore and all the candids and which pop star is inferior or superior to her and etc.

So, not what an old men would do. Do you get? Not our demographic. He'd approach fanboying in a totally different angle

8 hours ago, Applejack said:

To me, a stan is someone who spends their time on twitter or here arguing for the 303030th time over which songs and albums they like or dislike and which song could've been a single and all the outfits she's ever wore and all the candids and which pop star is inferior or superior to her and etc.

So, not what an old men would do. Do you get? Not our demographic. He'd approach fanboying in a totally different angle

Yes! He was an older man who sounded as if he took care of Britney's dogs.

8 hours ago, joanhs said:

Lamby was an older man. We followed each other on Twitter, and he'd Tweet me the odd time.

I've known who Lou is since 2006.

Lou has been Jamie Lynn's business manager since 2006 and became the "Spears Family Spokesman" in 2007.

On 7/29/2020 at 10:57 AM, GirlOnTheMoon said:

This dude was indeed very creepy but if you read his old tweets, everything he said matches the reality of what happened.

side note: it wouldn’t surprise me if Bryan’s ex wife dirvorced him because of his dad.

A journalist should try to get ahold of her.

She was Jamie Lynn's manager until Lou came along.

There’s actually one picture of this guy on his Twitter if you go back far enough.  I was really (really) bored one night and found it.  I still have it but don’t know how to post pics here. 

I think it seems like this guy knew things about Britney that we didn’t because he was pretty much #freebritney since 2010 while we were sitting back eating Cheetos and drinking Starbucks. 

2 hours ago, littlemissvixen said:

There’s actually one picture of this guy on his Twitter if you go back far enough.  I was really (really) bored one night and found it.  I still have it but don’t know how to post pics here. 

I think it seems like this guy knew things about Britney that we didn’t because he was pretty much #freebritney since 2010 while we were sitting back eating Cheetos and drinking Starbucks. 

Upload the image to imgur or wherever and then just paste the link into a post or hit the huge "insert image from URL" button.

Obviously there is a lot of abuse with this conservatorship, but I don't buy the cryptic messages from family thing. How often does anyone post their frustrations/fights with siblings, even if in a subliminal way? Or is it more likely it was something related to her personal life regarding stuff she was going through. We really need to try and limit the conspiracies so much or she will never get out. Even if it by chance was about Britney (still, doubt it), it's useless for the purpose of her freedom to drag more of this mess into the big picture. We need to focus on objective facts, her rights as a human/citizen, and exposing the abuse. Not one judge on this planet will care to hear conspiracies about her sister. Or anything like this.

Archived