Friend of Bryan’s Ex Wife Reveals Chilling Poem

C0CKy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, littlemissvixen said:

Yeah, this guy is a creeper.  Look a little deeper into his Twitter and you’ll see.  He sings that creepy lullaby to Britney every night and thinks they are “together”.  

OMG it's past 3am in Australia i couldn't sleep ...now i wish i didn't open this thread and see anything :(

59 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Everything he wrote has happened :frenchy:

WHat did he wrote Jordan didn't allready predict in 2008???
He may have written about things before they became public, but nothing on that twitter account havent been a conspiracy in here before it happened..

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, joanhs said:

He may have written about things before they became public, but nothing on that twitter account havent been a conspiracy in here before it happened..

Fans have also believed the cship was for her own good but look where we are. People that we thought were good are turning against her and being obvious about it now. Call it conspiracies but look how people have written off the freebritney movement in the past but have now changed their tune.

5 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Fans have also believed the cship was for her own good but look where we are. People that we thought were good are turning against her and being obvious about it now. Call it conspiracies but look how people have written off the freebritney movement in the past but have now changed their tune.

No, almost 60% of breatheheavy have always hated it since 2008.. I remember when Jordan had the coverphoto of her in handcuffs, I remember Jordan almost lost Breatheheavy because of Jamie hated him advocating for freebritney.. in 2008!!
Fake boyfriends? Nothing new, that was said ever since Trawick... 
Really, I havent seen anything on that twitter we havent discussed in here., Tell me one thing, I mean it with a smile and positive.. Show me one thing that was from an insider...

1 hour ago, joanhs said:

When did Jordan predict anything this guy wrote? He was only publicly against her dad taking over her life for a very short time. Since then he’s been very hush hush and gets invited to events her team throws.

Also I haven’t ever seen anyone on here say that her handlers sabotaged her court appearances before this was written. Nor have I heard about Grace being an advocate for Britney. 

• Super Mods
35 minutes ago, joanhs said:

No, almost 60% of breatheheavy have always hated it since 2008.. I remember when Jordan had the coverphoto of her in handcuffs, I remember Jordan almost lost Breatheheavy because of Jamie hated him advocating for freebritney.. in 2008!!
Fake boyfriends? Nothing new, that was said ever since Trawick... 
Really, I havent seen anything on that twitter we havent discussed in here., Tell me one thing, I mean it with a smile and positive.. Show me one thing that was from an insider...

I think someone who's been here since then would know if he did post it. I don't know why you are putting so much emphasis on that cover photo when Jordan always switches up images. And also, breatheheavy doesn't represent the total population of britney fans look how it took now for majority of them to realize she's in a shady situation? People were going to The Zone completely oblivious of the shadiness behind it. Even just counting BH only, fans were conflicted and were always at each other's throats about the cship, you act like all of us unanimously agreed she was in deep **** but continue to silently support them by going to the shows and buying the albums. Let me remind you we had a member here who was pro cship and would argue and defend the cship to the very end until he turned around and changed his opinion. And everyone knowing about the fake boyfriends? look at how people still don't  believe Sam is a paid boyfriend and that their love is real. 

You can write him off but fans have always been speculating her team threatens her and doesn't allow her access to phones (from the many candids we saw since 2008 and even seeing Jamie try to grab away the phone from her when she was texting) yet at the time naysayers were writing off that it's a ridiculous logic and that cship is all just on paper but she really does have freedom...flashforward to now where Britney herself has said she wasn't allowed access to cell phones or limited use. You are coming off as those naysayers. 

13 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Graciella appeared to be going rogue within the family in an effort to help Britney.

What do u mean? Ive never heard of that. Please explain! 

15 hours ago, C0CKy said:

When did Jordan predict anything this guy wrote? He was only publicly against her dad taking over her life for a very short time. Since then he’s been very hush hush and gets invited to events her team throws.

Also I haven’t ever seen anyone on here say that her handlers sabotaged her court appearances before this was written. Nor have I heard about Grace being an advocate for Britney. 

Adnan was claiming that her conservators sabotaged her court appearances since the beginning.

But it wasn't written here. It was over on JFX.

Archived