Taylor Swift sells 500K+ copies of "folklore" in its first three days

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Itsricky***** said:

I would like to know who is buying this no talent none singing woman's music?!?! she is beyond annoying and childish. I really don't understand. maybe the ***** is apart some evil bull**** that elevates her to the top. 

Come on man, people have said that about Britney in the past and that she was elevated by the higher ups in favor of talented people. Just saying.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Itsricky***** said:

I would like to know who is buying this no talent none singing woman's music?!?! she is beyond annoying and childish. I really don't understand. maybe the ***** is apart some evil bull**** that elevates her to the top. 

Why are you angry all the time? :imacat:

• Love 3
  • Haha 3

whew chile. u cant compare taylor to Britney. Britney is a talented superstar with actual talent. even if people say she cant sing they sure cant say she cant dance her *** off. what is talented about taylor? I can write better songs than her and so can Britney. I don't know anyone who listens or likes taylor but a lot of my friends/family like or love Britney. I really wanna know is buying her stuff. it doesn't make sense why shes so big. she is a rat faced lil fake *****

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Anyways she isn’t hitting 1 million sales this week

I think it's possible... Over 500,000 in the first three days? Times that by two by day 6, plus an extra day being day 7... I wouldn't be surprised if she hits 1 million.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, vinay said:

It's true that Taylor and Adele are the only artists left who pull in such high sales numbers proud of Taylor, waiting to see Adele's next album numbers remember Adele's previous album sold 3.3 millions units in one week without streaming

Ugh. Adele would bring us the best quarantine record of all time. Too many tears to cry, and I haven't even recovered from folklore yet. :queenie:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Itsricky***** said:

whew chile. u cant compare taylor to Britney. Britney is a talented superstar with actual talent. even if people say she cant sing they sure cant say she cant dance her *** off. what is talented about taylor? I can write better songs than her and so can Britney. I don't know anyone who listens or likes taylor but a lot of my friends/family like or love Britney. I really wanna know is buying her stuff. it doesn't make sense why shes so big. she is a rat faced lil fake *****

Like I said, I’m not a big Taylor fan and I can agree with your points but it’s the same stuff people have said about Britney in the past. Sure she was very well liked but she was also equally hated. Critics called her a glorified ******** and early when she started, they said she was just a karaoke singing cheerleader. Just like Taylor, they called her a commercial product. I’m just saying that Britney was at the top of the world just like Taylor yet there were people giving her ****, they even made her react to those naysayers 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She's the first artist in history to have 7 albums sell 500K when will your fav. 

She truly will go down in music history as the last great "album artist." :praisega:

No one does it like Taylor. She has learned the art of making her fans want PHYSICAL ALBUMS. :chrissy:

And multiple copies of the same album just for different photos. I don't understand why people get so mad about that. If Britney did this, everyone in Exhale would buy 3 copies of each. Y'all can @ me. :clownery:

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Who is it being challenge by?

Tch boo yr not getting it. This is the harsh truth, but the industry becomes completely biased and unfair towards woman who have reached their 30s, if you look at age most of the female artist have their flop albums around their 30s. Towards the early 20s, many new female acts and pop stars are coming in who would overshadow Taylor Swift. It’s just how it works

Just now, Itsricky***** said:

Yeah, I think people should trust actual music critics when they say that Taylor is an awesomely talented songwriter over some pressed anti on the internet. Besides, many vocal coaches agree that she's not a bad singer at all and that she's improved heavily over the years.

She sounds great here. It's not about having the vocals of Whitney, Mariah, etc. That's not her shtick (you should know as a Britney fan). She has good technique and she makes do with the voice she has really well. :typing: She's amazing to her fans, works her *** off and always puts on a great show. She deserves every ounce of success that she's achieved. Not liking someone's music is perfectly fine, but you're doing the most (not in a good way). Calm down, Chile. :bigkiss:

• Love 8
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block