Taylor Swift sells 500K+ copies of "folklore" in its first three days

Taylor Swift has sold over 500,000 units of her new album folklore in just three days. The album already surpassed the biggest week of 2020 for any album, previously set by Juice WRLD’s Legends Never Die (497K).

This isn't counting the limited week of physical pre-orders which ends Thursday at 11:59 PM EST. 

In 2014, Barbara Walters said it best, and this just proves her comments were valid and accurate.

"Taylor Alison Swift is the music industry."

She's half way to a million! Let's place bets. I think she's gonna outdo Lovers numbers because she has won over fans that normally don't check for her at all with this album. 

Related:

500k.jpg

• Love 5
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, InTheZone4Life said:

TAYLOR STAYS WINNING. I told y'all she is coming for that 1Mil. Plus she is going to keep selling limited edition random versions of the album and then it'll sell a ton again. 

Ugh. Her mind. :praisega:

She is not coming 1 million get over it. She is just going to hit sales below lover,her dominance is being slowly challenged 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block