Could Britney move to a different country?

1 hour ago, Jam. said:

I was asking myself that question the other day :mhmsureny: I wish she'd move to the UK, she loves British accents so she'd love it :kyliecry:

It’s like when she was on Loose Women in 2016 and they asked her if she preferred the US or UK and she said UK, I truly believe she meant it. She probably feels more freedom over here in the UK :) 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

I've been wondering about many things recently :cheese: but I can't forget that team lou would block her credit cards etc. I wanted to understand how the American law works brain GIF by University of California

Ugh true and she has her boys in LA too so she probably doesn't even wanna move to another state let alone a different country :kyliecry:

9 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

It’s like when she was on Loose Women in 2016 and they asked her if she preferred the US or UK and she said UK, I truly believe she meant it. She probably feels more freedom over here in the UK :) 

Definitely!! And she probably feels a special connection to it too since her beloved grandmother (or great grandmother? I forgot :cheese:) was British

• Content Curators

She could also move to NYC she always talks about how she loves it so much 

there are plenty of recording studios for her career and great teams out there

that way she could still live in a nice city and be away from the crazy LA life 

She would also be right in town to attend the vmas ever year too :demi:

Actually I was thinking about that these days.

The cship isn't valid outside of California. But it would have been very hard for her to leave because

1. Kevin's in California, so... Kids

2. Strict guarding of her with the body guards

3. They don't allow her to drive without company

4. She would've need permission for something big like taking a flight

It all points out that the current stand-off happened while she was on a world tour. Outside the cship jurisdiction. Of course her entire entourage was with her, but there wasn't a photo of her walking alone in Paris?

Maybe she tried to set up something in regards to the cship while outside the US? That's why last year they filed for cship in most US states?

Archived