Could Britney move to a different country?

Hello,

I'm from Europe (Poland) so I don't know how the American law works, but from what I've heard the conservatorship does not work in Europe and different countries/all American states?

And no, I don't want to focus on her personal life, I'm just thinking about different things at the moment... If you know how to explain it, please feel free to DM me. Thanks a lot

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

She could go anywhere once she's out of the conservatorship. 

Well, depending on whatever contract she needs to fulfill it might keep her in the US. Her boys are also in Los Angeles though so I don't see her going anywhere. Even though she should get out of Hollywood asap. Girl needs to RUN.

Yes! But can she actually go somewhere? What could possibly happen if she stays in Germany and refuses to come back? I work as a German teacher and I am almost sure that the German law doesnt recognize conservatorship (thats just an example tho, I wish I were a lawyer now lol) 

Just now, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

Yes! But can she actually go somewhere? What could possibly happen if she stays in Germany and refuses to come back? I work as a German teacher and I am almost sure that the German law doesnt recognize conservatorship (thats just an example tho, I wish I were a lawyer now lol) 

If she's under conservatorship I would assume she could go somewhere in Europe/Schengen region for the 90 days. But she would have to return. Only way she could stay is if she asks for a 1 year visa or she goes to study at a university abroad but I am pretty sure she wouldn't be able to because they can and would cancel her credit cards and cut off all funds. So she can't just leave all her assets and money behind. She needs control of her life back. Its not realistic for her to just run away to Europe without having access to her finances. 

2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

If she's under conservatorship I would assume she could go somewhere in Europe/Schengen region for the 90 days. But she would have to return. Only way she could stay is if she asks for a 1 year visa or she goes to study at a university abroad but I am pretty sure she wouldn't be able to because they can and would cancel her credit cards and cut off all funds. So she can't just leave all her assets and money behind. She needs control of her life back. Its not realistic for her to just run away to Europe without having access to her finances.

Yep, she needs  to be able to control her life again, but I was just more wondering about the American law itself. So technically she could run away, but it would suck since Team Con owns her money and everything

Just now, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

Yep, she needs  to be able to control her life again, but I was just more wondering about the American law itself. So technically she could run away, but it would suck since Team Con owns her money and everything

Yeah unless she's been saving those 1500 a week in a secret stash, she's ****ed. I don't even think she can do a withdrawal at an ATM without permission.

she can move here and be the dictator of my country i wouldn't mind

tumblr_n986ysyvce1qln00mo1_500.gifv

i'd rather be a subject of her Britdom than be enslaved by the encroaching Chinese. plus our government is generally tolerant of illegal migrants and overstaying foreigners, especially Americans :orangu:

I've been wondering why didn't she move from California in 2007

Then I remembered that she has two kids and shares custody with KTrash, the main reason explaining her silence for the last 12 years.

To answer to your question: no, she'd need a visa & only her handlers can fill the necessary documents for it.

15 minutes ago, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

Yes, I've always wondered what would happen if she didn't have kids. I hope her kids will understand how much she had to sacrifice just to be a mother

Damn seriously that’s ****ed up, don’t put any of that on her kids.

I Don't think she moves from LA Till the childrens going adults, also i see the childrens very united to the kfed sons so.... She just needs a grownful therapy to understand that her kids will gonna make her own life , even if she moves to europe or somewhere else, the kids just were to see her sometimes, inclusively, i could think if they ask them to choose with who would spend the holidays for sure they would choose kfed because they spended a lot of time with him.

56 minutes ago, Jam. said:

I was asking myself that question the other day :mhmsureny: I wish she'd move to the UK, she loves British accents so she'd love it :kyliecry:

I've been wondering about many things recently :cheese: but I can't forget that team lou would block her credit cards etc. I wanted to understand how the American law works brain GIF by University of California

Archived