Billie Eilish - "my future" (song)

22 hours ago, Style. said:

I seem the only one who’s not into her music. The only thing I loved from her was Everything I Wanted. Am I missing something? 
giphy.gif

I only like a few of her songs (bad guy, wish you were gay), my favourite though was her collab with Khlaid

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Halseyfan said:

If I want to try out Billie Eilish which songs should I start with? 

I’d recommend going to her page on Apple Music/Spotify/whatever you use and seeing what her most popular songs are. Those are going to have the broadest appeal so you can see if you might be interested :) 

I’d personally say bad guy, when the party’s over, lovely, everything I wanted, and ocean eyes are her most popular. everything I wanted is my personal favorite. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Halseyfan said:

If I want to try out Billie Eilish which songs should I start with? 

I suggest I love you, When the partys over, Bellyache, Watch, you should see me in a crown, Lovely, copycat, everything I wanted. 

but since she has just released her debut album only, I suggest hearing it and they don't smile at me EP

• Love 1
  • Like 1

However I’ll be honest, As much as I love Billie, I hope she gets over the dark music and whispery vocals because that can damage her longevity in the pop scene rn. I hope she re-invents herself next era with more loud vocals, more melodic and uptempo dance-pop songs. She has to do what Britney did, with a growing fandom, develop her sound and structure every era. I wish nothing but happiness and success for Billie! ❤️💖

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block