Billie Eilish - "my future" (song)

5 minutes ago, 10pm24 said:

Maybe Billie also has the Britney curse :yaknow: Like, even if people like some of Britney’s songs, they don’t acknowledge them. They just approve Toxic or BOMT and be like “I don’t know any of her songs lol why would I”  :cackling: It’s the same with Billie. “Man, do you really like Billie Eilish? I only listened to this one track” :sofedup:

I think everything I wanted and bad guy are Billies Toxic and BOMT. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I'm looking forward to it , I think she's definitely talented, I love everything I wanted , bury a friend and bad guy .... The rest not really... But I like the "dark" pop genre so I'm interested to see how it turns and where she's going next :raven:

• Love 1
Just now, Style. said:

Me too, she’s just not my cup of tea. I only sip champagne and old goats, so yeah, I prefer Lana! :queenflopga:

I’m by no means discrediting her or anything.  I just haven’t listened enough to be excited  about the release.  Who know, maybe that’ll change?  My mom loves her though.  :ramona:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I’m by no means discrediting her or anything.  I just haven’t listened enough to be excited  about the release.  Who know, maybe that’ll change?  My mom loves her though.  :ramona:

Billie is doing what Lana started. I’m not saying this in a bad way, but I prefer Lana. You should check Everything I Wanted, it’s nice. :imacoolmom:

53 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Love this! :staysalty:

The past generations ******* on us with pollutin, climate change and global warming, now its us to save the planet! :iwin:

#GenZheroes

#millenialswho?

#okboomer

I’ve seen so many discussions about generation z and I don’t know where I f belong. Somebody better educate me. I’m in 1995 Born, I’m so low at math. :jl:

• Haha 3
16 hours ago, Style. said:

I seem the only one who’s not into her music. The only thing I loved from her was Everything I Wanted. Am I missing something? 
giphy.gif

I don’t really care so much for her either. I can see why people enjoy her, but I’m here for real vocal talent and that’s just something I’m not hearing too much these days.  :ehum:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block