What’s Your Skincare/Nighttime Routine?

2 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Yes omg I ordered 6 or 7 TO products last year and found that it didn’t really do anything for my skin. :( The only products I really liked from what I ordered was their retinol serum and alpha lipoid acid serum but that was about it. :fakecry: The ‘Buffet’ serum was another ok one. 

I use their Lactic acid, Squalane, and Niacinamide + Zinc. :forkit: 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I use their Lactic acid, Squalane, and Niacinamide + Zinc. :forkit: 

Omg I have all those products and they’ve just been sitting in my medicine cabinet for months now :deadbanana: :gloria: I’m telling you, once I made that switch over to Korean skincare -  :idkha: But yeah I will probably start using the Squalane oil again. I don’t like to use it all over my face but it made for a great under eye/eyelid moisturizer

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Omg I have all those products and they’ve just been sitting in my medicine cabinet for months now :deadbanana: :gloria: I’m telling you, once I made that switch over to Korean skincare -  :idkha: But yeah I will probably start using the Squalane oil again. I don’t like to use it all over my face but it made for a great under eye/eyelid moisturizer

What Korean skincare are you using? I’ve been wanting to get into it. :forkit:

On 7/24/2020 at 5:42 PM, nwonder said:

omigosh.

I was expecting a thread about a completely  different kinda face mask 

tenor.gif?itemid=14425102

Reveal hidden contents

I usually do a turmeric or charcoal one

Sorry we did this in front of your salad lol. 200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7775up6q90y5hdqhebniw
I like using charcoal and turmeric masks, too :verycool:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
On 7/25/2020 at 12:19 AM, DignifiedLove said:

Ever since I switched over to Korean skincare products, my skin has significantly improved. :letitburn: Can't believe it took me this long to discover K-beauty. :fakecry: But that being said, if anyone needs/wants any product recommendations, feel free to let me know. :chrissy: I also decided to quit exfoliating with any form of acid for a few months to let my skin's protective barrier heal a bit but also because I am in the sun A LOT and don't want to further irritate my skin. :enigma: Unfortunately, I still feel that my skin is still very dull, blotchy and rough in some areas and don't know what to do about it without breaking the bank.  I probably need to start oil cleansing and making DIY face masks again. :crying1: I also find that rosehip oil really helps my skin stay soft and supple but yeah, if anyone has any great recommendations to combat dull blotchy rough skin, let the good sis know. :imacoolmom:

Have you tried peeling gels? I use them and it’s literally just cellulose and I find it gently exfoliates as I rub it over my skin without really stripping anything harshly. 

• Love 1
On 7/25/2020 at 9:19 AM, DignifiedLove said:

that rosehip oil really helps my skin stay soft and supple

It really is a simple but very effective product, the only thing that has to be very constant, the rosehip is so powerful (you also have to be careful with your skin type) that it is used to try to reduce scars (if possible / permitted).

1 hour ago, Martini said:

high strength prescription tretinoin

Honestly, tretinoin is all people need to change their skin completely. ;) I feel like it even lifts your face up a bit... You need a prescription though and have to use it with caution, it will burn your face off if you're careless with it.

Spoiler

Speaking from experience :overitkbye:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block