The Ordinary Lactic acid 10% +HA

Olay moisturizer

My AM Routine:

CeraVe hydrating cleanser

The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 

Olay moisturizer

Neutrogena 55 SPF

fan bingbing GIF

F4960FDA-A2C6-40AB-8203-542BD1518311.thumb.jpeg.0755e99d05e76cc8e9ad71476451b3a7.jpeg

Edited by Urbanney
🏅 Featured! -Urbanney
  • Love 3

AM routine:

Washing my face:

Neutrogena face soap

Pimple face lotion (if brought)

After i am done washing my face:

Neutrogena wet tissue to moisturize the skin

Shea Butter (on face)

Vaseline lip balm

PM routine:

I dont have a PM routine, but whenever if i take bath and before i sleep, i apply shea butter cream.

I dont usually tell anyone my skin routine because i think the boys would think thats gay :cheese:

• Love 3

I used to use some products here and there, but I've been off accutane for 2 months now and it's been great. My face is sensitive, and I don't trust new products, so all I do is wash my face twice a day with this:

intensive_pain.png?itok=UJKwhKQB

I should moisturize and use SPF, but, like I said, I hate using products on my face. This soap bar gives me enough moisture anyway, tbh. :kylie: I do also have a prescription medication thingy that I apply on separate pimples if I do get any here and there. I haven't had any serious ones, and the small ones that do appear from time to time disappear the next day after using this medication. :straddle:

• Love 4

My AM and PM routine are pretty much identical since these products are meant to be used twice a day.

- Dermalogica ultracalming cleanser

- Garnier micellar cleansing water

- Gold Bond ultimate healing aloe

The only difference is that after my AM routine, I apply one of my Lacura face masks. The soothing mousse one is my favorite, but the refreshing pearl mask smells so nice. :makeitrain: I'm one of the lucky ones that never got acne, so my routine is hella basic. :mhm:

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

My AM and PM routine are pretty much identical since these products are meant to be used twice a day.

- Dermalogica ultracalming cleanser

- Garnier micellar cleansing water

- Gold Bond ultimate healing aloe

The only difference is that after my AM routine, I apply one of my Lacura face masks. The soothing mousse one is my favorite, but the refreshing pearl mask smells so nice. :makeitrain: I'm one of the lucky ones that never got acne, so my routine is hella basic. :mhm:

My clear skin said adios Junior year :ipass:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block