What’s Your Skincare/Nighttime Routine?

4 minutes ago, You'reOnMyRadar said:

That is simply hard drive on the way ... Just need to be plugged few times to get into working properly ... 🤣😂

pug checking GIF by South Park

2 minutes ago, You'reOnMyRadar said:

P.s you'd need quite a few hours to try all those hard drives over here ... And some of them might do some slow work ... For better result at the end 😂😆

I have the time. :imacoolmom:

7 hours ago, Ehju0901 said:

Anyone have easy tips for rosacea and/or dark patches under the eyes?  I’ve had dark circles under my eyes since I was a kid!  Always open to tips!

I just saw this post, sorry. :orangu: I don’t know much about rosacea but for dark circles maybe try The Ordinary’s Caffeine Solution. It’s supposed to waken up the skin. :verycool:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Music Video Dancing GIF by 99 Percent

:thirsty:

5 hours ago, sanpedro said:

‘Like a prayer’ vibes:cigney:

:tiffdrink: Yes, we both pray for health and happiness. 

4 hours ago, Towelney said:

I don’t think this thread will recover lol

wave lol GIF by Shalita Grant

I don't know about the thread but @Mattyj7883 and you were crazy last night. :janet:I didn't think I'd find you both chopping fruit. :tiffdrink: Thank God I had sharpened my knife. Slicing those peaches wasn't easy, I'm afraid.:tiffdrink:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I don't know about the thread but @Mattyj7883 and you were crazy last night. :janet:I didn't think I'd find you both chopping fruit. :tiffdrink: Thank God I had sharpened my knife. Slicing those peaches wasn't easy, I'm afraid.:tiffdrink:

But it was extremely satisfying. :imacoolmom: You’re welcome to kabob my fruit any time. :urite:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block