What’s Your Skincare/Nighttime Routine?

2 hours ago, Towelney said:

Feel free to relapse anytime you want :urite:

Because of last night's relapse @Roxxyis only reacting with thumbs up now :crying1:

1 hour ago, Mattyj7883 said:

:milkney:

1 hour ago, Towelney said:

I’m too tired to keep going lol :orangu:

57 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I only had 5 hours of sleep last night :orangu:

Oh yes. I didn't expect otherwise after the 4 long hours of making fruit salad. :tiffdrink: My banana has turned into a raisin, though. :lessons:

• Love 2

Ever since I switched over to Korean skincare products, my skin has significantly improved. :letitburn: Can't believe it took me this long to discover K-beauty. :fakecry: But that being said, if anyone needs/wants any product recommendations, feel free to let me know. :chrissy: I also decided to quit exfoliating with any form of acid for a few months to let my skin's protective barrier heal a bit but also because I am in the sun A LOT and don't want to further irritate my skin. :enigma: Unfortunately, I still feel that my skin is still very dull, blotchy and rough in some areas and don't know what to do about it without breaking the bank.  I probably need to start oil cleansing and making DIY face masks again. :crying1: I also find that rosehip oil really helps my skin stay soft and supple but yeah, if anyone has any great recommendations to combat dull blotchy rough skin, let the good sis know. :imacoolmom:

• Love 3
5 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

I also decided to quit exfoliating with any form of acid for a few months to let my skin's protective barrier heal a bit but also because I am in the sun A LOT and don't want to further irritate my skin. :enigma:

Same, I was using highest strength tretinoin every night and having regular chemical peels on my face for a while, and I guess it made it spotless and even toned but my moisture barrier was wrecked and my skin never stopped peeling and flaking. :dontlike: My face was shiny like a freshly peeled egg because it was unnaturally smooth and tight looking. :haha:
Now I stopped doing the most to let it heal, and having fun stuff done improved my skin a lot because filler draws tons of water in.

Right now I’m literally just using a repairing moisturizer and lip balm most days.

8 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

Ever since I switched over to Korean skincare products, my skin has significantly improved. :letitburn: Can't believe it took me this long to discover K-beauty. :fakecry: But that being said, if anyone needs/wants any product recommendations, feel free to let me know. :chrissy: I also decided to quit exfoliating with any form of acid for a few months to let my skin's protective barrier heal a bit but also because I am in the sun A LOT and don't want to further irritate my skin. :enigma: Unfortunately, I still feel that my skin is still very dull, blotchy and rough in some areas and don't know what to do about it without breaking the bank.  I probably need to start oil cleansing and making DIY face masks again. :crying1: I also find that rosehip oil really helps my skin stay soft and supple but yeah, if anyone has any great recommendations to combat dull blotchy rough skin, let the good sis know. :imacoolmom:

Have you tried The Ordinary? I’ve been using their products for the last few days and my skin has been looking great. :forkit:

7 hours ago, Baronesse said:

Same, I was using highest strength tretinoin every night and having regular chemical peels on my face for a while, and I guess it made it spotless and even toned but my moisture barrier was wrecked and my skin never stopped peeling and flaking. :dontlike: My face was shiny like a freshly peeled egg because it was unnaturally smooth and tight looking. :haha:
Now I stopped doing the most to let it heal, and having fun stuff done improved my skin a lot because filler draws tons of water in.

Right now I’m literally just using a repairing moisturizer and lip balm most days.

Omg yeah I would use so many harsh products and over-exfoliate my skin for years. Even when I used to constantly exfoliate my skin, I felt like I wasn’t getting the results I wanted and would just end up damaging my skin instead. I’m thinking of slowly re-introducing some acids and retinols into my skincare routine again but am also afraid. :fakecry: 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Towelney said:

Have you tried The Ordinary? I’ve been using their products for the last few days and my skin has been looking great. :forkit:

Yes omg I ordered 6 or 7 TO products last year and found that it didn’t really do anything for my skin. :( The only products I really liked from what I ordered was their retinol serum and alpha lipoid acid serum but that was about it. :fakecry: The ‘Buffet’ serum was another ok one. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block