Jamie Spears: “All I want is my ********* license” VIDEO from Twitter /IG

JordyAF

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Slave4bubbles said:

Wait I thought Bryan was still with Lexie’s mom? 

I think he divorced a long time ago. A couple of years ago Britney posted a pic where he was already with someone else 

18 hours ago, Halseyfan said:

Guys this is nothing, if it is Jamie Spears, so what? He wants to legally obtain a medical ********* license, he has significant heath issues...this is so not something to make a deal about. I am all for legalizing weed let’s not turn someone trying to legally  obtain it an issue, because omfg it’s not.

Not gonna say I'm for or against legalization and stuff cause my take on this doesn't even matter -- even more so because I know some pretty serious issues can get very controlled through its regular and professionally (medically) oriented use. 

However, it's undeniable that ANY type of conscious altering **** -- justifiable or not, having a permit/license or not (there is, being for a health issue or simply for pleasure) --, be that "mary juana" or zolpidem, definitely represents a conflict in the case of this user being truly capable for managing/caring/representing 100% another one who allegedly also has "serious issues" and for this same reason would need a totally mentally stable person to be their conservator (which is what they've made clear Britney urgently needs (according to them, of course)). At most, this "crucial conservator" they claim she needs should at the very least be free from the use of such substances.

And I say this with property for I've been a user of pretty heavy psychiatric substances with thought altering/hypnotic effects due to a couple of disorders, and myself and pretty much every other patient under the use of said type of medications surely are NOT in a position of legally representing anyone else effectively because the side effects of most of these end up altering the conscious state and regular way of thinking, to some people who already have specific disorders (clearly her father does have some serious mental issue) even having drastic results. So this is really not OK.

Archived