Share Your Favorite Artist From Your Country With Us

3 minutes ago, Trentals said:

I FVCKING LOVE ALEXANDRA STAN! :yasqueen: 

Ive imported all her albums to Australia haha.

Thanks For Leaving, I Did It Mama!, Mami and ASAP are all legit bops!

Actually, Thinking About You was my most played track of 2019 :jj: 

215CD590-3A47-456C-886E-0BD1F4D14C78.jpg

She’s also so underrated; always feel like she’s the star that got away. 

Since I’m sure most Aussies will probably do Kylie, I’m gonna post Delta Goodrem :madance: 

Her first album produced 5 #1 hits and became the 5th best selling album of all time here, spending 31 weeks at #1. Unfortunately she wasn’t able to celebrate her achievement as she was diagnosed with cancer mere weeks after she released the albums third single. Her second album went 3x Platinum in its first week. She’s had 9 #1 singles in total and about to release her 6th album later this year. Her 2007 video for Believe Again remains the most expensive music video ever filmed in Australia. She is also currently a judge on The Voice.

Sitting On Top Of The World was co-written with Nick Jonas

And lastly, Mistaken Identity. I’ve always felt that this song, lyric wise, would’ve been totally PERFECT for Britney during the Original Doll/Blackout era. It even mentions Mona Lisa...

The girl in the chair with the long golden hair,
Well that used to be me.
A flirtatious smile, Unpredictably wild.
Always trying to please.

I was always walking one step ahead.
Or so I thought until the monster crawled into my bed.
Rewind and erase that shocked look on your face.
Cause your Mona Lisa is dead.

A million words, a thousand days.

The girl I used to has a terrible case of Mistaken Identity.
Yesterdays girl is not what you see.
Its a terrible case of Mistaken Identity.

• Love 1

I love this thread!

1) Her name is Lali, our own full popstar. And this is her best single and video if you ask me. To me, this is top notch:

2) And this is Paulo Londra, FROM MY OWN CITY OMG!:

This video has almost half a BILLION views, it's crazy... But right now he's in a fued with his producers (they played him dirty) so I'm not sure what will happen to his career, but he's a really nice guy so I wish him the best <3
By the way, he featured in an Ed Sheeran song:

• Love 1

I don´t really have one favourite artist from my country, but I love this style of mixing Estonian folk elements and ancient spells with pop music: 

This is another example from Kerli, who is the most known pop artist from Estonia. People might know her single "Walking On Air" and she also wrote "Skyscraper" for Demi Lovato and recorded her own version too. 

Hey everyone!

I want to introduce you a Bulgarian singer that i really like! She really changed the music scene in Bulgaria with her videos, live performances ,collaborations with the likes of  Bob Sinclar and Shaggy , Mario Winans Edward Maya, Otilia,Sergio and more. She is popular outside of Bulgaria and has won over 30 awards like "Balkan Star" on "Beogradski Pobednik" in Belgrade, "European Performer of the Year on "Kralevski Festival" in Kralevo Serbia, "Balkan Star" on "Montefolk Awards" in Montenegro

I give you Andrea !

Enjoy!

2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I love this thread!

1) Her name is Lali, our own full popstar. And this is her best single and video if you ask me. To me, this is top notch:

2) And this is Paulo Londra, FROM MY OWN CITY OMG!:

This video has almost half a BILLION views, it's crazy... But right now he's in a fued with his producers (they played him dirty) so I'm not sure what will happen to his career, but he's a really nice guy so I wish him the best <3
By the way, he featured in an Ed Sheeran song:

I love this song:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block