About Tomorrow's results

nerdygeekgrl

8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

no one has ever said or expected that, this is just a continuation of the same hearings they've been extending (and now postponing due to coronavirus) since last year to know the results of the evaluation that was ordered, last year as well

On May 10, 2019, Britney appeared on court and asked for something, that we don't know. Judge Penny ordered an evaluation, which results were supposed to be presented in August or September last year. This is when the doctor that was directing the evaluation suddenly passed away a week or two before that hearing. If I'm not mistaken, the hearing got pushed a few days, but it eventually happened. I would need to check the timeline of the events, but by this point I think the incident with Jamie Spears and Britney's son had already happened, so he resigned to the personal conservatorship, and Jodi was named temporal conservator.

I don't remember if there were one or two hearings, which were basically about the same topic, the results of the evaluation, but just got extended. Britney didn't attend any, and I think Lynne's lawyers were only via phone. Then, a new hearing was scheduled until January 2020 I believe. And things were extended or postponed, but I think the new hearing was supposed to happen in April or May or someday a few months ago, but now the excuse was the coronavirus, so the "temporal" conservatorship was extended through August, and we got this new hearing, which is tomorrow. But it's just basically the same results of the evaluation that was supposed to happen since last year.

EVEN if someone wanted to ask for a termination, I don't think they can, when this process hasn't even finished. We don't know which are gonna be the results of this infamous evaluation or what the judge is supposed to resolve with that. Most likely, a new hearing will be scheduled after tomorrow's one is done.

Thank you! Yes, now I remember that the evaluation from last year was canceled and kept getting moved!! So, this sums it up perfectly! Hopefully some freedoms are granted in Britney’s favor today. (Hoping Judge Brenda has caught wind of the #freebritney movement and will do something more but that’s wishful thinking hahaha) 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

no one has ever said or expected that, this is just a continuation of the same hearings they've been extending (and now postponing due to coronavirus) since last year to know the results of the evaluation that was ordered, last year as well

On May 10, 2019, Britney appeared on court and asked for something, that we don't know. Judge Penny ordered an evaluation, which results were supposed to be presented in August or September last year. This is when the doctor that was directing the evaluation suddenly passed away a week or two before that hearing. If I'm not mistaken, the hearing got pushed a few days, but it eventually happened. I would need to check the timeline of the events, but by this point I think the incident with Jamie Spears and Britney's son had already happened, so he resigned to the personal conservatorship, and Jodi was named temporal conservator.

I don't remember if there were one or two hearings, which were basically about the same topic, the results of the evaluation, but just got extended. Britney didn't attend any, and I think Lynne's lawyers were only via phone. Then, a new hearing was scheduled until January 2020 I believe. And things were extended or postponed, but I think the new hearing was supposed to happen in April or May or someday a few months ago, but now the excuse was the coronavirus, so the "temporal" conservatorship was extended through August, and we got this new hearing, which is tomorrow. But it's just basically the same results of the evaluation that was supposed to happen since last year.

EVEN if someone wanted to ask for a termination, I don't think they can, when this process hasn't even finished. We don't know which are gonna be the results of this infamous evaluation or what the judge is supposed to resolve with that. Most likely, a new hearing will be scheduled after tomorrow's one is done.

Thank you for clarifying. I completely forgot about that whole brew-haha with all that drama and delays. 

9 hours ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

So wtf.... they won’t terminate unless someone files. Lynne filed for more access to records but that’s it. This isn’t going to end tomorrow.

Britney could file for termination but she never did (but requested several 730s)

Lynne could file for termination...

I think anyone could file termination lol

9 hours ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

So wtf.... they won’t terminate unless someone files. Lynne filed for more access to records but that’s it. This isn’t going to end tomorrow.

9 hours ago, enAC said:

Exactly :crying4:

I’m thinking the conservatorship had to stay in place in order for a full investigation to be carried out. Perhaps this is the true reason for Jodi becoming the new temporary conservator instead of Jamie? 

19 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I’m thinking the conservatorship had to stay in place in order for a full investigation to be carried out. Perhaps this is the true reason for Jodi becoming the new temporary conservator instead of Jamie? 

the ridiculous thing is, that Jamie got to choose the conservator before stepping down

Archived