About Tomorrow's results

nerdygeekgrl

Since it's remote, how in the world are we gonna know what the end result is? Is that info usually public? Surely there must be a way for us to know what the outcome will be, no? Call me old, but I honestly can't, for the life of me, remember how we always found out about the decisions from previous hearings. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, nerdygeekgrl said:

Since it's remote, how in the world are we gonna know what the end result is? Is that info usually public? Surely there must be a way for us to know what the outcome will be, no? Call me old, but I honestly can't, for the life of me, remember how we always found out about the decisions from previous hearings. 

Probably both camps (Lynn and Team Con, maybe Sam as well) will go running to their favorite outlets to spill the tea of what is happening with their own narrative/spin on it. You can probably expect news by Thursday or Friday morning.

Just now, MyahJeanSpears said:

Probably both camps (Lynn and Team Con, maybe Sam as well) will go running to their favorite outlets to spill the tea of what is happening with their own narrative/spin on it. You can probably expect news by Thursday or Friday morning.

Ah maybe. I forgot about news outlets, aka TMZ and TheBlast.... Con's favorite outlets to report negative news on Britney

Just now, MyahJeanSpears said:

But then again also remember this isn't supposed to be the "big" hearing...so maybe there won't be that much info leaked.

Right, from what I hear it's just a normal kind of "check in" I think, but then again anything could happen. I don't expect anything to get out, but then again sometimes you have to read between the lines.. like Andrew Gallery just so happened to put those videos on tiktok while Lynne just happened to file to have visibility into the trust, etc... idk some have said it could've been Lynne who told him to do that or something-  butthat's for a diff. thread

I think something in the press will cover it...hoping... waiting

britney spears crying GIF

11 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I thought the results are usually posted on the Californian ''justice system website'' :yaknow:

Isn't that where the fans have gathered all the legal documents and results from? :ohwut:

45 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

I thought the results are usually posted on the Californian ''justice system website'' :yaknow:

Isn't that where the fans have gathered all the legal documents and results from? :ohwut:

on the site we'll only be able to see if they scheduled another hearing, or some legal term about whatever they did, like presenting a document, denying a petition, submitting something, etc. Nothing revealing.

As someone already said, it's usually the likes of TMZ or The Blast who write about what a "close source" told them that happened on the hearing.

15 minutes ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

So wtf.... they won’t terminate unless someone files. Lynne filed for more access to records but that’s it. This isn’t going to end tomorrow.

no one has ever said or expected that, this is just a continuation of the same hearings they've been extending (and now postponing due to coronavirus) since last year to know the results of the evaluation that was ordered, last year as well

On May 10, 2019, Britney appeared on court and asked for something, that we don't know. Judge Penny ordered an evaluation, which results were supposed to be presented in August or September last year. This is when the doctor that was directing the evaluation suddenly passed away a week or two before that hearing. If I'm not mistaken, the hearing got pushed a few days, but it eventually happened. I would need to check the timeline of the events, but by this point I think the incident with Jamie Spears and Britney's son had already happened, so he resigned to the personal conservatorship, and Jodi was named temporal conservator.

I don't remember if there were one or two hearings, which were basically about the same topic, the results of the evaluation, but just got extended. Britney didn't attend any, and I think Lynne's lawyers were only via phone. Then, a new hearing was scheduled until January 2020 I believe. And things were extended or postponed, but I think the new hearing was supposed to happen in April or May or someday a few months ago, but now the excuse was the coronavirus, so the "temporal" conservatorship was extended through August, and we got this new hearing, which is tomorrow. But it's just basically the same results of the evaluation that was supposed to happen since last year.

EVEN if someone wanted to ask for a termination, I don't think they can, when this process hasn't even finished. We don't know which are gonna be the results of this infamous evaluation or what the judge is supposed to resolve with that. Most likely, a new hearing will be scheduled after tomorrow's one is done.

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

no one has ever said or expected that, this is just a continuation of the same hearings they've been extending (and now postponing due to coronavirus) since last year to know the results of the evaluation that was ordered, last year as well

On May 10, 2019, Britney appeared on court and asked for something, that we don't know. Judge Penny ordered an evaluation, which results were supposed to be presented in August or September last year. This is when the doctor that was directing the evaluation suddenly passed away a week or two before that hearing. If I'm not mistaken, the hearing got pushed a few days, but it eventually happened. I would need to check the timeline of the events, but by this point I think the incident with Jamie Spears and Britney's son had already happened, so he resigned to the personal conservatorship, and Jodi was named temporal conservator.

I don't remember if there were one or two hearings, which were basically about the same topic, the results of the evaluation, but just got extended. Britney didn't attend any, and I think Lynne's lawyers were only via phone. Then, a new hearing was scheduled until January 2020 I believe. And things were extended or postponed, but I think the new hearing was supposed to happen in April or May or someday a few months ago, but now the excuse was the coronavirus, so the "temporal" conservatorship was extended through August, and we got this new hearing, which is tomorrow. But it's just basically the same that was supposed to happen since last year.

EVEN if someone wanted to ask for a termination, I don't think they can, when this process hasn't even finished. We don't know which are gonna be the results of this infamous evaluation or what the judge is supposed to resolve with that. Most likely, a new hearing will be scheduled after tomorrow's one is done.

Thanks

4 hours ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

So wtf.... they won’t terminate unless someone files. Lynne filed for more access to records but that’s it. This isn’t going to end tomorrow.

Who the hell is going to file for termination except Britney (Since they're all getting that good money) ? And Britney as we all know is unable to even hire a lawyer because you know , she can't speak she needs a device to let her be able to communicate with a robotic voice , apparently :jeanluc:

She only went to court last year to ask for more ''freedoms'' i presume ....which she was denied to however the judge ordered a report of a re-evaluation and that's when the doctor ''died'' and the case is up in the air ..........correct me if im wrong :hillary:

Archived