Exhale detectives get in here

conceptuel

on the left corner at the top you can see something :gtfo:

now it vanished

tenor.gif?itemid=3850237

btw 'she' uploaded a 'new' pic :cheese:

why are they uploading pics taken from the same day multiple days apart?

& they're really reading exhale, she's switching between her new typography + her old one (3 emojis) :deserves:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, xxannanicolexx said:

I just saw someone say that her following count (116) is her saying 911 ahahaha. I understand the issue at hand is serious but some crazy conspiracies are so ridiculous.

I love these tbh :demi:

Still, I was more specifically talking about the thing in the corner, it doesn't seem like something taken from an iPhone camera roll.

I see what you mean but in this case I have no idea on what it is.

But I do believe they might take these pictures (and videos) from somewhere else and then repost it on this account. Because the pictures sometimes have borders on them (indicating screenshots) and the videos look compressed like they were not the original video.

In this case, I don't know what it is, but I'm seeing something way too straight to be a tree branch. Might be a photoshop smudge or something idk

37 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I think she might be sending a message again. When the OG was posted, I saw this:

InHnHyE.jpg

Now she reposts the same pic with only the 💋💋💋 emoji.

Maybe I’m reading into it, but it seems odd.

@Roxxy @C0CKy @MyahJeanSpears @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @EasyThere What do guys think? :beyfedup:

I don't know but I keep flashing back to her alleged comment about shaving her head because she "was tired of people touching her." 

But I think she's once again rejecting her image as a star. She hates being a celebrity imo. And she doesn't like the Britney persona. 

If those words came from her, of course. ;)

20 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I think she’s the one posting tho :yaknow:

Do u think a control freak like Jamie would let her? Someone that banned a guy who worked for extra just bc he took a pic with her without asking Jamie first? This is the levei of his sickening control over Britney. 

Archived