Things We Can Look Forward To

During these hard times with #FreeBritney and TeamCON, it sometimes feels like we aren’t getting anywhere until recently! We’ve had such a HUGE INCREASE in the whole movement and things are finally being spilt and I truly do believe Britney supports #FreeBritney. She must do.

This topic is just to be positive about everything, and the things we can look forward to. The main one being her out of the conservative obviously, but looking at things after that. I personally can’t wait for the anniversaries of her being free, like the 1 year of Britney’s Freedom, and she’ll also be celebrating this! New music is a possibility, but if Britney chooses to never release any new music after everything she’s going through then I won’t be mad at it. We have 8 amazing albums (see what I did there) and her music will forever serve us! 

What are YOU looking forward to after she’s free?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing her happy and free, I feel like her passion for her career would come back with the freedom but if retiring is what she would desire, I’d be good with it but I would still hope we’d at least get that “good, mysterious book” cuz if all this **** really has been happening to her these past 12 years, she deserves to speak her truth and ESP. put all the wrongdoers on blast!!!

Archived