I have a theory that Britney Jean was actually supposed to be Britney's post-humous album

MyahJeanSpears

I made another post about this but hear me out. My theory is that when Britney was going through 2007-2008, most headlines already headlines/articles written or prepared in the event of Britney's death. I believe this album is the RCA/Jive equivalent of that. 

Most of the tracks on Britney Jean are incomplete and SERIOUSLY dated demo's that sounded dated already back in 2013 when this mess came out.

Lets look at the tracklist:

1. Alien

2. Work *****

3. Perfume

4. It Should Be Easy

5. Tik Tik Boom

6. Body Ache

7. Til It's Gone

8. Passenger

9. Chillin' With You

10. Don't Cry

11. Brightest Morning Star

12. Hold On Tight

13. Now That I found You

I remember when I played the album for my sister she said it sounded like a farewell album. Now, I believe Alien and Work ***** and Perfume were exclusively made for this album "after the fact". But I believe the rest of these tracks were demos stored by Britney's team to release in case of emergency.

I also believe Lou had a hand in crafting this album. At the time, ALL my friends thought it was really weird how the album suddenly had a crazy Christian slant (which was interesting to have these Jesus juice songs on the same album as Tik Tik Boom.) But the tone of this album is really weird. Til Its Gone is self-explanatory. "You never know what you've got til its gone." Then Don't Cry: "This is gonna be our last goodbye. Adios, I'm out the door, etc." The rest of the songs are pretty much about having found Jesus. Passenger, Hold on Tight, Brightest Morning Star, and Now that I found You. Its like one third slutty, one third Godly, and one third goodbye album. 

I think that for whatever reason, Britney refused to record her 8th album, and they had her collection of unfinished demos and decided to paste it together to create the sloppy mess that was Britney Jean. But I ALSO think that this album was testing the waters to see if they could fool us/pull the wool over our eyes/what we would accept as a "Britney" release if the worse ever happened. This album always had an odd tone of finality to it, to me.

Morbid, I know...

Nevermind that Work ***** is basically a song imo that is MOCKING Britney. "You want a hot body, you want a Bugatti? You want a Maserati? You better work *****. You wanna live fancy, live In a big mansion, party in FRANCE." This is getting into crackpot conspiracy corner but to me it always seemed slightly sinister to make Britney perform that song as an opening number to her show called "Piece of Me" for 8 years. As a sort of reminder that there are consequences for her wanting "fame". IE her conservatorship. Basically almost telling her to behave. The fact that she had to lip to that song every night with those lyrics, when she had to have known those weren't even her vocals? To me its almost a complete power move by her team to release that album and make her perform to that as she earns money for everyone but herself.

What are your thoughts on this? 

illuminati conspiracy GIF

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can totally see that.

I’m with you in regards to Work Beach. I’ve always felt it was her handlers sending a message to Britney herself. Especially considering she didn’t even sing it. 

And you might be on to something with that weird religious overtone on some of the songs. That has Lou written all over it. Just like her Instagram. 

4 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I can totally see that.

I’m with you in regards to Work Beach. I’ve always felt it was her handlers sending a message to Britney herself. Especially considering she didn’t even sing it. 

And you might be on to something with that weird religious overtone on some of the songs. That has Lou written all over it. Just like her Instagram. 

“Don’t stop now just be the champion”

”work it hard like it’s your profession”

”watch out now, cause here it comes”

”keep it moving higher, and higher...”

”work”

”work”

”work”

”work”

”go call the police”

Just now, C0CKy said:

I can totally see that.

I’m with you in regards to Work Beach. I’ve always felt it was her handlers sending a message to Britney herself. 

YES!! I am glad I'm not alone on this. Especially regarding work *****. Its the ultimate middle finger to her imo. To not even feature a single vocal from her on the track. And the lyrics...its like. You're going to work for us whether you want to or not. I can never get behind that song for that reason. In the event for the Domination tour I thought it was particularly ironic that they have Britney come out...and the bits of music they feature literally NONE of it is sang by her lol.

See the sunlight, we aint stopping, keep on dancing till the world ends? Not her.

Work *****? Not her. 

I don't know. Its just really ******* weird to me.

I do think Lou was behind that religious stuff. Brit's never been one to include that in her music. I believe she's a believer, but I don't see her wanting to put 4-5 songs about that on her album. I could see Lou trying to "manage" the music part of her career as well. Definitely creepy. Glad Brit got some power back with Glory.

6 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I can totally see that.

Sis are you okay? t61fgmh.gif

7 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

YES!! I am glad I'm not alone on this. Especially regarding work *****. Its the ultimate middle finger to her imo. To not even feature a single vocal from her on the track. And the lyrics...its like. You're going to work for us whether you want to or not. I can never get behind that song for that reason. In the event for the Domination tour I thought it was particularly ironic that they have Britney come out...and the bits of music they feature literally NONE of it is sang by her lol.

Not alown not alown not alown. 
I could never get behind the song because it ******* sucks *** and it’s not her singing it. :chrissy: But yeah the message seems sinister too. 

2 hours ago, jms910 said:

“Don’t stop now just be the champion”

”work it hard like it’s your profession”

”watch out now, cause here it comes”

”keep it moving higher, and higher...”

”work”

”work”

”work”

”work”

”go call the police”

We called the police and the governor. The Whitehouse is currently reviewing the petition as we speak. Jokes on you Team CON. :lollipop:

4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Long answer- The album material was recorded from 2013 and the unfinished feel was caused due to poor mastering from and furnishing of the album before release.

Short answer- No :girlbye:

Mastering could not save half those tracks from sounding dated and from 5-10 years before though. ;)

Say what you want, but its odd to have Britney only be on 25% of the vocals on that album and that is someone nobody will ever be able to justify or explain.

5 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Not alown not alown not alown. 
I could never get behind the song because it ******* sucks *** and it’s not her singing it. :chrissy: But yeah the message seems sinister too. 

That song is the furthest thing from sinister. :orangu:

And Work Bxtch is the song for the revolution. 
#ComradeBritney

The Work Beach theory is really creepy.

All this time we thought Britney was the one commanding us to work beeyatch when its actually her team talking to her to work work work. 

If you're in Britney's shoes and you're dancing and lipsyncing to a song without your vocals, it's like Lou is commanding Britney to work through Myah's voice. :ohnoney:

Archived