Justice For Janet Jackson's Discipline

12 minutes ago, aleomg said:

The hashtag should be #DisciplineOnSpotify:imacoolmom:

It’s such an amazing album and should’ve deserved a much bigger success. 

Rock With U is still a gay h03 anthem. :madance:

I have AppleMusic and didn’t know it wasn’t on Spotify :wendycry: I think Rollercoaster and Luv are my favs :lizzie:

• Love 1

Anytime I see a post about Janet my heart jumps cause as I said a few times already, she is the reason I became a dancer. And my first album I received at 4 years old was Rhythm Nation looooong ago 😂

Discipline brings many beautiful memories, like choreographing songs like So Much Betta, Feedback and Discipline... or having my dancers do diagonal exercises across the room to this album... 

her whole discography deserves more recognition nowadays, she is a true legend 

janet jackson adidas GIF

• Love 3
2 hours ago, IgorMarleyBasic said:

Anytime I see a post about Janet my heart jumps cause as I said a few times already, she is the reason I became a dancer. And my first album I received at 4 years old was Rhythm Nation looooong ago 😂

Discipline brings many beautiful memories, like choreographing songs like So Much Betta, Feedback and Discipline... or having my dancers do diagonal exercises across the room to this album... 

her whole discography deserves more recognition nowadays, she is a true legend 

janet jackson adidas GIF

Aww I loved reading this! I feel that Janet doesn’t get enough credit. She deserves A LOT. She inspired Aaliyah, Ciara, Brandy, Britney, Rihanna, Monica, Tinashe, TLC and so many more. PLUS she has inspired soooo many in the dance community. :sendinglove:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Aww I loved reading this! I feel that Janet doesn’t get enough credit. She deserves A LOT. She inspired Aaliyah, Ciara, Brandy, Britney, Rihanna, Monica, Tinashe, TLC and so many more. PLUS she has inspired soooo many in the dance community. :sendinglove:

Couldn't agree with you more! She deserves so much more! She is a true legend that never lost her humility ❤️

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block