Justice For Janet Jackson's Discipline

Yasss. :yesplease:

This was the soundtrack to when I was still a trainee in a gaming house. :barbie: This was the album that I would play a lot. It's such a mood. My favorites apart from Feedback are the title track, RollercoasterSo Much BettaGreatest X, and The 1. :tiffdrink:

I remember being so obsessed with the lyric "7 inches. Yep, that'll do!" I was such a baby sl--t. :blol:

#JusticeForDiscipline

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Yasss. :yesplease:

This was the soundtrack to when I was still a trainee in a gaming house. :barbie: This was the album that I would play a lot. It's such a mood. My favorites apart from Feedback are the title track, RollercoasterSo Much BettaGreatest X, and The 1. :tiffdrink:

I remember being so obsessed with the lyric "7 inches. Yep, that'll do!" I was such a baby sl--t. :blol:

#JusticeForDiscipline

I have so many memories linked to this album. I was 19 when it came out. My boyfriend at the time dedicated Rollercoaster to me :cheese: and I used to play So Much Betta in my car and turn the bass up :lizzie: 

My ex and I use to quote lyrics from the album all the time because some of them are :explainlol:

Fav lyric is from Feedback 

'Cause my swag is serious
Something heavy like a first day period :janet:

• Love 1

Big thumbs up to this thread and I'd like to add that her whole discography post Superbowl needs a justice for trend because Janet has released some absolute bops that got paid dust due to her being banned unrightfully so by ViaCom.

If Britney/Beyonce was producing anyone of these at their age everyone would gag and all this is 20+ years into her career.

• Love 2

Why was Janet’s career suffering after nipplegate?? This is a true mystery to me where the answer can only lie in a combination of racism and misogyny.  The final move looked completely planned, the nipple was protected by a  nipple ring, and why wasn’t Justin blacklisted since he was the one who ripped off her cup?? He’s the guiltiest offender. How was America angry with Janet when the appropriate response should be an “oh no” and secondhand embarrassment at MOST. Not cancellation. Why was JT’s career allowed to thrive after this? 😤

• Like 2
1 hour ago, unusualjay said:

Big thumbs up to this thread and I'd like to add that her whole discography post Superbowl needs a justice for trend because Janet has released some absolute bops that got paid dust due to her being banned unrightfully so by ViaCom.

If Britney/Beyonce was producing anyone of these at their age you everyone would gag and all this is 20+ years into her career.

Yasssss :yasqueen: literally how I feel about Janets post super bowl situation. I was playing discipline around my mom and she thought it was new :wontcry:

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Yasssss :yasqueen: literally how I feel about Janets post super bowl situation. I was playing discipline around my mom and she thought it was new :wontcry:

:OMGney: Bless her poor soul. 

Its bothers my soul when I hear these modern day pop stans talk about Janet because the under appreciation is real :kyliecry:

• Like 1

Type in Janet Jackson on google.

The four questions are really sad.

Is Janet Jackson alive?

Does Janet Jackson tour?

When did Janet Jackson die?

When did Janet Jackson retire?

I guess people aren't used to the four years or five year breaks anymore in music, which both Janet and Michael did a lot. Take four to five years between eras. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, unusualjay said:

:OMGney: Bless her poor soul. 

Its bothers my soul when I hear these modern day pop stans talk about Janet because the under appreciation is real :kyliecry:

My Mom introduced me to Janet, so it goes to show you how under the radar her music has gone since the SuperBowl incident. My Mom also taught me the dance from Control :yay:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block