Wayfair accused of child trafficking

wayfair.jpg.0b6b85e6470033fdf1de60600b4e088c.jpg

Online furniture retailer Wayfair is under a white-hot spotlight for allegedly trafficking children under the guise of expensive items. 

A user on Reddit sparked the conspiracy theory, pointing out that the company offers extremely expensive pillows and cabinets for literally thousands of dollars.

Most of those names are also names of children who've gone missing. The names include Samiyah Mumun, Samara Duplessis, Yaritza Castro, Cameron James Dziedzic, Maru Durett and Kylah Coleman.

Wayfair's cabinets named "Neriah," "Yaritza," "Samiyah" and "Alyvia" were briefly being sold at $13,000 each. 

There's even a theory actress Naya Rivera was kidnapped by Wayfair. 

Ecp0mwWXgAAerKE?format=jpg&name=large

"There is, of course, no truth to these claims," a Wayfair spokeswoman told Newsweek magazine.

"The products in question are industrial grade cabinets that are accurately priced. Recognizing that the photos and descriptions provided by the supplier did not adequately explain the high price point," the spokeswoman said.

"We have temporarily removed the products from the site to rename them and to provide a more in-depth description and photos that accurately depict the product to clarify the price point," she said.

This makes me sick to my stomach.  

I can believe it - and yet, it seems too .....OUT IN THE OPEN....to possibly be true? Cause why would they risk being found by internet detectives?? Like it's out there and so obvious especially to list the name of the missing person.... Cause people would be googling those names anyway right? 

• Like 1

I just remembered my sister sent me this article yesterday but I wasn’t able to read it since I was working.  This is insane!!  It definitely seems too farfetched to be true but, if it is in fact true, that could be exactly how they have been getting away with it.  With the way things are going in the world right now, I honestly wouldn’t put a pass to anything.face palm GIF

Child trafficking is a major issue and a lot of things that have been in the dark are coming to light. This is a subject that all

of you need to research yourselves, draw your own conclusions, and share if you feel compelled. Just like Britney’s conservatorship, power in numbers make a HUGE difference. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I think Craigslist needs to be looked at closer as well - last year we had a really bad roof leak and we decided to go to Craigslist to try and get roofing supplies to patch it as we are cheap lol  Well we contacted this dude that kept referencing "roofing tar" in his ad and then he started texting and telling my bf that he has no "street smarts" and then sent us our address to try and scare him.  The guy then started texting him from another number.  So, my friend is a cop and I called him and he said that "tar" is a slang word for heroine and we actually had contacted a **** DEALER from a Craigslist add.  We reported it to the local authorities.  No more Craigslist.   lol

Maybe it was the work of like a .................... bot, or something? It's weird that Wayfair responded that the descriptions weren't accurate enough though, I thought they would reply something like "we have no idea who posted that or why".

Like, I thought nothing could be more sinister than Trump. But now look at this.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block