Turns out Zac Efron is YUMMY

1 hour ago, AmorProhibido said:

Am I the only one that doesn't find him attractive? :selenerz: He has that permanent middle schooler baby face and that beard just makes him look creepy. :tifflmao:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm ready for the downvotes. :peasants:

I thought the same thing. Prime Zack looks too pre pubescent to garner attraction.

Zack 2020fron though is THE STUFF 😍😍😍

• Haha 1
On 7/12/2020 at 3:21 PM, Dirk said:

Oh no, these pictures are not on the same route as that promo pic :wendycry:

He looks kind of like a bear/daddy here, not for me :wendycry:

Especially the 1st pic, like a gay poor no actor who is into all kinds of weird stuff that I never asked my computer to show me :grimace:

Im just gonna act like those two pics were photoshopped to make him look bad, and hes actually always gorgeous :queenflopga:

I Just ended the first season of the Zac show, i think that is gonna be a second season but i don't know how it could do it with this lockdown, maybe he do like podcast. I don't gonna spoil the series just WATCH IT!!! the only thing i don't like too much is like in some point he seens latin america like OMG I could have internet access here?:imacat: but i recognize that he's really humble and very great series , i mean, he passed a lot of hard experiences also he was on the point to end with his life on i don't remember that country.

About his Body, I readed somewhere that he takes cares a lot of this body to be his highlight instead of...... you know what im saying.  But is good strategy. 

2 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

How can that be sis? Me and Zac are married, you lying? 

Oh we're not married. Yeah I know he's married. Omg so it's you. :omggg:

Sorry for wrecking your marriage. I mean, I tried to break it off but he keeps coming back to me. :queenflopga:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block