Katy Perry & Taylor Swift Might Be Related

Once upon a time Katy Perry and Taylor Swift were seen as besties and then they became frenemies. Shortly after that they became industry enemies and each other’s competition. Well, turns out that it could be more than just bad blood :blol: and more like bloodline :katyfrog:

Katy says:

During the chat, host Sian Welby presented a well-researched fan theory to the pop star: that she could be ninth cousins with none other than Taylor Swift. “Well, we fight like cousins,” Perry quipped at first — referencing the pair’s famous “Bad Blood”-era feud — before incredulously joking that the theory was nothing more than “fan fic.”

However, the singer was stunned to discover Welby and her fellow hosts were being dead serious about the connection to her fellow superstar, which one fan apparently put together on the family history platform My Heritage. “Wow, I’m gonna have to ask her if this true, or if we should, like, get blood tests together…It’s cool because you can just, like, spit in a tube.” Perry said while wearing a bright yellow hoodie from her brand-new “Smile” merch line.

britney spears shock GIF by X Factor Globalcousins.jpg.e09b040c81bb70b6a30b58c4da739b34.jpg

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block