Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 9]

Roxxy

This song makes me sad but not for myself but for Ariana. Its heartbreaking how Ariana had to deal with the death of her ex Mac Miller while being with Pete. I can only imagine how hard that must have been.

Besides this is a very sad song in general.

Ghostin by Ariana:

• Love 6
41 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

I think it's obvious why this song makes me sad. :wontcry: Dreaming Of You is also a depressing song at times, but Como La Flor just destroys my soul. There is something very melancholy about it. Selena was amazing about feeling songs, and the pain in her voice is tangible. Makes my heart hurt just thinking about it. :(

But the song feels so jolly with synchronizing drums

2 minutes ago, FedericoScquizzato said:

This is a super new song but i like it

He is referring to himself in "What if I'm someone I don't want around" and that's when you know you really feel completely lost, when you don't even know who you are anymore

The lyrics are deeper than what you expect

I like you and your taste. :makeitrain:

• Love 1

I wanted to pick a Britney song, but truth is, even songs like Where Are You Now, don't make me sad, because it's Britney :yaknow:

So I'll pick this one, but I'm not sure if it's available everywhere

It is a song from a telenovela for kids :haha: but it's actually quite sad, and it reminds me of some sad times in my life, because around the time this came out, my mom got sick, she couldn't walk, she spent a lot of time visiting multiple doctors that could never diagnose her, and when Mother's Day came, my teacher planned this whole festival that involved singing this song to the moms of the group, but since my mom wasn't able to attend, I was left out of the whole thing and I just listened to my classmates rehearse to the song.

Strangely this wasn't even the saddest time of my life, but it's the first song that came to my mind.

Here's the youtube link if Spotify doesn't work

• Love 4