Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 9]

Roxxy

9 hours ago, xfactorsam said:

This song makes me sad but not for myself but for Ariana. Its heartbreaking how Ariana had to deal with the death of her ex Mac Miller while being with Pete. I can only imagine how hard that must have been.

Besides this is a very sad song in general.

Ghostin by Ariana:

The production on this song is amazing. 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Omg yeah I saw on your IG stories. :brit2016: I thought you were playing it after seeing it here. Apparently not. :blol:

Yes ♥ I love spamming my IG stories with random music that most of my friends don't care about :britdrown: but whateva it's not my fault that they are tasteless :queenflopga: I was actually listening to Dissapear a day prior my IG story, then I added it on Insta on the next day and few hours later I have read this thread (and added Because Of You as my pick ♥). :imcute:

Spoiler

My relatively new friend (not yet a lover or a boyfriend :cheese:) stopped responding to my messages and texts for like 3 days now (without any reason...) and I can see that he is online, posting stuff etc... So that's why I was listening to Disappear :crying1: Maybe we were not in a relationship but I still miss him as my friend :crying1: He was so nice and lovely :crying1:Why are most gay guys cutting ties often without any reason? :fakecry: This s**t hurts :crying3:

• Love 1