What Is the Best Part of Working Out for You?

• Super Mods

Hi Exhale girls and bois :queenflopga:

Personalni treninzi - Teretana Beograd | Fitness Centar | Ethnogym ...

Yesterday I was thinking to myself how I'm starting to look shredded af because after years of working out by myself I hired a personal trainer and I'm seeing immense results after only 2 months of working out with him. For the first time in a long time my abs are showing and the gainz are real. Now, I must admit that it feels amazing, people are noticing it, I'm turning some heads, so the physical aspect of it is great. Especially because I used to be very fat as a kid and teen, so being a muscular dude is just weird to me.

What I love even more is how much better oriented I am in day to day activities. Taking the steps to the 10th floor if necessary doesn't present a problem anymore at all, grocery shopping ten times a day if I have to is fine. I am faster and sharper and I feel good overall, I'm guessing it's the endorphin.

So Exhale, I was thinking that all of you who do workout regularly (whatever sport it may be), please share with us your drive - what is it that makes you push against all odds? I would love to know.

And for Exhalers who don't regularly workout, would you like to start? And if yes, what is it that's stopping you? Maybe this topic can help you get the motivation you need from your fellow exhalers, who knows :yay:1649039982_images-2020-07-07T160327_325.jpeg.768a2a579bed4062942eb0f833144a62.jpeg

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
  • Love 5
  • Like 1

I don't work out anymore. :barbie:

But when I graduated college, I kinda lost it and reached 122 lbs. I didn't like my body but I had no time because of work but when I broke up with my boyfriend in 2017, I started working out. :akii: I didn't go to the gym though. I just bought a treadmill and this, like, thing that's like an adjustable bench for doing situps? I forgot what it's called. :yesokay: I remember just going to the mall and buying those two things back then. :plzexplain:

So yeah anyway, I was on the treadmill for an hour every day :runga: and did 500 sit-ups. When I reached my goal weight which was 105 lbs, I stopped working out and ever since I just watch what I eat. :forkit: But not really. I'm actually pretty chill. I don't care about eating too much sugar and stuff like that. :janet: I eat everything without restriction but with moderation. :mhm: Used to be I would eat until i'm about to explode. Like, I would literally go off. :donewithit:

But now I just eat until I feel good and that's it. I no longer feel the need to keep eating because I want to. 💛🧡💜

#Greedy #Wooo #YouKnowThatImGreedyForLove #YouKnowThatImGreedyForLove #TakeThatThingOffYourFace #IdLikeToKeepItOnPlease

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

I don't work out anymore. :barbie:

But when I graduated college, I kinda lost it and reached 122 lbs. I didn't like my body but I had no time because of work but when I broke up with my boyfriend in 2017, I started working out. :akii: I didn't go to the gym though. I just bought a treadmill and this, like, thing that's like an adjustable bench for doing situps? I forgot what it's called. :yesokay: I remember just going to the mall and buying those two things back then. :plzexplain:

So yeah anyway, I was on the treadmill for an hour every day :runga: and did 500 sit-ups. When I reached my goal weight which was 105 lbs, I stopped working out and ever since I just watch what I eat. :forkit: But not really. I'm actually pretty chill. I don't care about eating too much sugar and stuff like that. :janet: I eat everything without restriction but with moderation. :mhm: Used to be I would eat until i'm about to explode. Like, I would literally go off. :donewithit:

But now I just eat until I feel good and that's it. I no longer feel the need to keep eating because I want to. 💛🧡💜

#Greedy #Wooo #YouKnowThatImGreedyForLove #YouKnowThatImGreedyForLove #TakeThatThingOffYourFace #IdLikeToKeepItOnPlease

Queen of situps and getting fit tbh, you remain unbothered even now that you eat sweets and still remain fit :crying1: when will others :katycry: I'm honestly very proud of you. There's something that breaks in all of us after a break up and we just decided to bring our life back in order, and I love that, it's like magic. And you're right, controlling your cravings is literally all one needs to look very good! 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
37 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

At the start of quarantine I was on the ball with my diet and working out, I started this everyday challenge, saw a slight result 7 days in and stopped :imok: I know how to eat healthy and I know I need to exercise, I just don't do it :wontcry: I should start again though :mhm:

tbh the fact you saw results in literally only 7 days speaks wonders :mhm: I believe this in itself is a huge motivation, your body is being very friendly with you and will reward you for even minimum effort. Imagine what you could do with only 2 months of work, oh my God :fakecry:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
23 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I kinda like exercising :yesokay: I’ve been trying to get toned. 

But I lost all my progress when I damaged the nerves in my foot back in the beginning of March. :ipass:

:omggg:how did that happen? Im so sorry, it must've hurt :kyliecry:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Towelney said:

I was running up the stairs :ipass: I had to wear a boot for a month since I couldn’t lift it. :ipass: I can lift my toes now, at least :ipass:

:sendinglove:

that's unfortunate, I'm glad you're ok now. You can go bk to the gym soon and get those gainz back :meryl:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

Queen of situps and getting fit tbh, you remain unbothered even now that you eat sweets and still remain fit

when will others

I'm honestly very proud of you. There's something that breaks in all of us after a break up and we just decided to bring our life back in order, and I love that, it's like magic. And you're right, controlling your cravings is literally all one needs to look very good! 

Unbothered because i'm blessed to have good metabolism. During my teens, I could eat all day and not get fat because I was also in dance school then. :lizzie: And da da da when i became a gamer, that all went away and gradually led to me becoming 122 lbs. And no, I don't think i'm fit tho. :haha: my knees are actually weak and bad. Years of wearing heels and a sedentary lifestyle. Like I would still dance and perform in front of a mirror and choreographies that require me kneeling or going low, chiiile... it's a struggle let's just say that. :queenie: but yeah the breakup was definitely that one big push that made me want to lose all that 17 lbs which I didn't know that that was hard to lose. :gloria: it was like 6 or 7 months just to get to that point. It was a mix of experimenting really. I tried crash dieting, working out but not cutting down on food intake, it was a looong learning process before I reached the mix of what I want to do and what I can do. Ultimately, it was really the food. I cringe thinking about the fact that I do 500 situps a day for months and losing almost nothing. :omggg: it was such a flop first few months. :flop:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block