What Is the Best Part of Working Out for You?

My favorite part is when you’re done.  One because it’s over and two because you do feel much better.  I used to run this bridge near me 5 nights a week, do this cheesy 8 Minute Abs dvd workout when I’d get home, and use my pull-up bar on the regular.  That was the best shape I was probably ever in.  It’s a struggle for me because genetically my body wants to be like my dad’s side of the family who are mostly bigger.  :imacat:
GIF by South Park

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

The lyrics :omggg:

Gee. I hope when my job is done, I can make you feel awoo awoo awoo awooooooo~ to the tune of Break the Ice.

:makeitrain::orly:

I know.  Also, the video!  Betty Boop was such a little,

how dare you GIF

Spoiler

And I think the ice will be broken.  That or it’ll be thawed out and melted.russian GIF

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I know.  Also, the video!  Betty Boop was such a little,

The ending of the video is so weird and and funny. That would be me. :haha: and especially the mention of Lil Red having big eyes like oh ok Matty really fit the song to me. :blol: The singer is also kinda hot ngl. :yesokay:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

The ending of the video is so weird and and funny. That would be me. :haha: and especially the mention of Lil Red having big eyes like oh ok Matty really fit the song to me. :blol: The singer is also kinda hot ngl. :yesokay:

Better that I sent that and not this Lil’ Red.  :haha:

• Love 1
  • Leader

Working out is such a huge part of my life. I train 6 days a week pretty much for the last 6-7 years and grew up as a gymnast. I don't know a life without being in the gym. So when the pandemic hit, I started to train alone at a park to at least keep my body moving. One thing I noticed is how boring it was. It's because gymnastics, CrossFit... there's a sense of community there. You go through intense training together. That's why I love Exhale so much, because it's one thing to go and read news about your faves, it's another to discuss them with people whom you connect with. Great topic @BUWYGF

• Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block