What video outfits would be a dream to see Britney perform in?

HairFlipQueen

I might have started a thread on this before, I can’t remember! 
Forget reality for a moment and imagine that Britney is doing a special performance featuring loads of her songs. She’s asked for fans to vote for their top three video outfits from her videos and she’ll perform those songs wearing those exact outfits 😃

Which ones would you choose? Just fascinated to see what people’s dream video recreations would be! 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never really liked performances with MV outfits :ehum: it makes the outfit less exclusive I guess?

but if I had to choose 

UnnaturalAlarmedInvisiblerail-size_restr

tumblr_mu0romcL451rdutw3o1_400.gif

TWbp.gif for a ballad

tumblr_mi8843c1gS1qdcxoeo1_500.gif otherwise 

tbh, I just expect currentney to destroy them all with awful makeup, goofy faces, armography & panda makeup :selenerz:

36 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

I've never really liked performances with MV outfits :ehum: it makes the outfit less exclusive I guess?

but if I had to choose 

UnnaturalAlarmedInvisiblerail-size_restr

tumblr_mu0romcL451rdutw3o1_400.gif

TWbp.gif for a ballad

tumblr_mi8843c1gS1qdcxoeo1_500.gif otherwise 

tbh, I just expect currentney to destroy them all with awful makeup, goofy faces, armography & panda makeup :selenerz:

Oh yeah they would totally ruin them! Nice to dream though...amazing choices!! 

33 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

None of them.

It will ruin the fantasy. Her music videos are their own worlds now. And seeing her music video personas in person / live / in real life - will just ruin the music video for me because it cheapens the fantasy. :mattafact:

I get what you’re saying, it makes fantasy a reality and that sometimes backfires. 

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

Minus the hat, but this was basically the outfit

What I like about this outfit is how hot she looks even though she's covering most of her skin and wears a costume :miley:

Britney, wear pants again, ask Rihanna for advices, she knows how to rock them on stage

14 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

She's already performed with some, or at least very similar

1c8ff6d6a0dac923e73fcc584c712b46.jpg  286d2e88628463d924d7dabe88b20ff3.jpg

source.gif 

2016-iheartradio-music-festival-day-2-las-vegas-usa-shutterstock-editorial-9061312g.jpg 14533764_1784018358531187_6626829294402273280_n.jpg

But as others have said, it kinda ruins the magic of the music video. If any I always wanted to see her performing in this 

Front-Cover.jpg

Yes I remember the MATM outfits, that’s what made me think it would be amazing to see some others, but maybe you’re right in that it ruins the fantasy. Circus one would be cool! 

Archived