What is your favorite song of 2020 so far?

6 minutes ago, Alxatc said:

My top played in 2020 on Apple Music is Say So feat. Nicki Minaj...

Your most played is the one with Nicki? This is not shade. I love her. I'm asking cause I already played the original Say So so much for how many months that I don't think the remix can outplay it at this point. Not even Rain On Me (which I thought I already played the hell out of) has outplayed Say So on my charts. :idkney:

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Your most played is the one with Nicki? This is not shade. I love her. I'm asking cause I already played the original Say So so much for how many months that I don't think the remix can outplay it at this point. Not even Rain On Me (which I thought I already played the hell out of) has outplayed Say So on my charts. :idkney:

I really thought I played the original so much... but it only got 12 plays this year at number 71 on my 2020 most played. I guess I was really excited about Nicki 🤷🏼‍♂️ And the bass slaps on her verse while I’m driving 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Also how about this version of Say So? :fran: 

Wow that is gold... but wait do I have to vote from the options you gave? Cuz if so I might have to go with Rain On Me.... number 13 on my 2020 most played

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

We are about exactly halfway through 2020, so I thought it'd be cool to see what Exhale's consensus is on the #1 favorite song of 2020 so far. I will be updating this post to keep count of how many times each song is voted for.

Please only choose ONE song for this. If you choose more than one, I will only count the first song you list. So, what is your #1 favorite song of 2020 so far?Jan-Albums.jpg

----------------- Results -----------------

I put hallucinate by Dua on my list too ☺️

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block