The “Break The Ice” music video is iconic (opinion)

I said what I said. :tiffdrink:

Maybe it’s due to nostalgia, but I believe that the music video for Break the Ice is iconic. Obviously it would be better if it was actually her, but I’m tired of the slander it gets. :lessons:

Stream Break The Ice Skinnies! 😘

Thoughts? :unbothered: FB_IMG_1593450532403.jpg.029cc8f84dbb60d4e4216c2476d81a29.jpg

KIuBGTv.png

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Towelney said:

Thank you 😊 

I get that’s it’s not everyone’s taste, but I don’t understand the slander it gets. :tiffanycries:

I guess it's because most of the fans were mad she didn't do a real music video with her in it, some expected a great dancing routine for the breakdown. It seemed like a lazy move from her, but the video in itself is good to me :)

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Not really. It's a nice music video. But BTI deserved so much more. A shame Britney wasn't in right mindset. I wish she gave Radar cartoon treatment aka released it as BO 3rd single. And instead she released BTI as Circus 5th single lol

If Break The Ice wasn’t an anime, it would probably be considered one of her best MVs. :) 

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, igmate said:

My life would be incomplete without this ****-erotic scene, how dare you?

britney-radar-horse.gif?width=500&height

4 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

I mean I don't mind Radar. She looked stunning (asides from few cringey moments) and it had nice storyline. But it was unnecessary single,and it killed off Circus era.

One of her best

Radar 2: Gallop Harder

Coming to a theater near you! 

1:30

• Haha 5

It's not due to nostalgia. It really is a great video, overall, but especially among animated ones. Ugly people just aren't able to appreciate it :yaknow:

It really is the only nice thing we got from that infamous Blackout era. :mj:

I remember that summer, Telehit would always play Break the Ice, Janet's Rock With U, Kylie's In My Arms and Christina's Keeps Gettin' Better :bop: 

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's not due to nostalgia. It really is a great video, overall, but especially among animated ones. Ugly people just aren't able to appreciate it :yaknow:

It really is the only nice thing we got from that infamous Blackout era. :mj:

I remember that summer, Telehit would always play Break the Ice, Janet's Rock With U, Kylie's In My Arms and Christina's Keeps Gettin' Better :bop: 

At least someone has taste! :crying1:

#JusticeForBreakTheIceMV

Oh, don't be ashamed, it is a great animated video. And the fact that we have a video like this in her impeccable videography is something to celebrate. Britney inspires other artists like few other people do. This is creative and it looks great, and I love the storyline.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Oh, don't be ashamed, it is a great animated video. And the fact that we have a video like this in her impecable videography is something to celebrate. Britney inspires other artists like few other people do. This is creative and it looks great, and I love the storyline.

Your taste, sir, is immeasurable! :bedtime:

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Towelney said:

@Roxxy 

Why does it say opinion in the title lol? 

I only state facts. 

We always put that on threads like this. It's a disclaimer because your opinion may not reflect those of the owner, the moderators, the curators, the site, and it's members. :tiffdrink:

And no, it is not a fact. Break the Ice is a good music video but it is not iconic. And that is a fact. :mattafact:

• Haha 2