Megan Thee Stallion's performance of "Girls in the Hood" & "Savage" at the BET Awards is worth your undivided attention

13 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Umm that’s not how Cardi got her number 1’s & she didn’t take nobody spot. She started hitting when Cardi took her break 

Yes, that’s how she got them. The fact that most of the money are going to Atlantic Records and not to her is sending me big time. :hahaha: She’s an industry plant who is not releasing music now because of that contract. :makeup:

7 minutes ago, Style. said:

Yes, that’s how she got them. The fact that most of the money are going to Atlantic Records and not to her is sending me big time. :hahaha: She’s an industry plant who is not releasing music now because of that contract. :makeup:

It’s normal for artists to take at least 2 years off between albums. You’re just used to Nicki, who releases 50 collaborations every year. Overexposure is part of what led to nickis downfall.

By the way, ”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. BIG mad. 

the numbers dont lie GIF by BET Awards

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

Uh, annihilated? Cardis ”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re big mad. fabulous cardi b GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

If I was mad, I wouldn’t even attempt to drag you here and there. Imagine stanning someone who gave heads to DJ’s and Migos in order to succeed. :tiffcackle:

Yup, annihilated! A N N I H I L A T E D! You can’t spell it either. First Lil Kim and now Knotty. :shameless: After Nicki called them out for using PAYOLA, Cardi’s whole career never BEEN the same. She’s under investigation of using fake streams. 

1 minute ago, Style. said:

If I was mad, I wouldn’t even attempt to drag you here and there. Imagine stanning someone who gave heads to DJ’s and Migos in order to succeed. :tiffcackle:

Yup, annihilated! A N N I H I L A T E D! You can’t spell it either. First Lil Kim and now Knotty. :shameless: After Nicki called them out for using PAYOLA, Cardi’s whole career never BEEN the same. She’s under investigation of using fake streams. 

What payola currently has cardis album on the charts two years after release? You’re upset because YouTube called out Nicki for paying for views on trollz. That’s embarrassing 

”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. Big mad. Cardi isn’t going anywhere 

cardi b 2019 bbmas GIF by Billboard Music Awards

4 minutes ago, Style. said:

”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad.

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa75f35a51e6f745e2a6395

”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re  mad. Big mad
cardi b GIF by iHeartRadio

5 minutes ago, Style. said:

”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re  mad.
cardi b grammys 2019 GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re  mad.Cardi B Vmas 2019 GIF by 2018 MTV Video Music Awards

3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

It’s normal for artists to take at least 2 years off between albums. You’re just used to Nicki, who releases 50 collaborations every year. Overexposure is part of what led to nickis downfall.

By the way, ”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad.

You’re a tragedy, boy, and it shows. :tiffcackle: Parrot. Keep repeating the same thing over and over again just to show me that you’re not bothered. You’re clearly bothered because you can’t win a conversation with a barb. :tiffcackle:

Queen is 2x platinum and was WRITTEN by a female rapper while Invasion Of Rejectsy is a record given for heads! 🤣

6 minutes ago, Style. said:

”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re  mad.cardi b 2019 bbmas GIF by Billboard Music Awards

5 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

By the way, ”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. BIG mad. 

I’m not trying to get into this Stan war, but I consider Nicki to be the Queen of Rap. Cardi is just more popular right now. I think it’s too early to say that she’s going to be remembered (she became big only 3 yrs ago). I will respect your opinion, though. ☺️

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Style. said:

Queen is 2x platinum 

:weusay: delusions of grandeur 

”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad.

2 minutes ago, Style. said:

You’re a tragedy, boy, and it shows. :tiffcackle: Parrot. Keep repeating the same thing over and over again just to show me that you’re not bothered. You’re clearly bothered because you can’t win a conversation with a barb. :tiffcackle:

Queen is 2x platinum and was WRITTEN by a female rapper while Invasion Of Rejectsy is a record given for heads! 🤣

”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. Big mad 

cardi b GIF by 2018 MTV Video Music Awards

”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. Big mad 
cardi b GIF by 2018 MTV Video Music Awards

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

:weusay: delusions of grandeur 

Hahha hahah ah. YOU ARE MAD FUNNY! I will give you that. :tiffcackle:

I stan The Queen Of Rap who took two number 1s back to back in her second DECADE of reign. 

You know what’s also funny?That You and that ******** are her sons. :tiffcackle:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB0wTi2pRhp/?igshid=1vr9hmfcbp4kk

cardi b i really gotta thank my daughter GIF by AMAs

Just now, Style. said:

Hahha hahah ah. YOU ARE MAD FUNNY! I will give you that. :tiffcackle:

I stan The Queen Of Rap who took two number 1s back to back in her second DECADE of reign. 

You know what’s also funny?That You and that ******** are her sons. :tiffcackle:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB0wTi2pRhp/?igshid=1vr9hmfcbp4kk

iheartradio music awards GIF by iHeartRadio

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block