Megan Thee Stallion's performance of "Girls in the Hood" & "Savage" at the BET Awards is worth your undivided attention

1 minute ago, Style. said:

Says no one ever. 

”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. Big mad 

1 minute ago, Style. said:

That’s an edited statement. I didn’t say those words. Nice try. All because you can’t find the receipts you said you had about queen being 2x platinum 🤣

”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. Big mad 

3 minutes ago, Style. said:

The ******** can’t relate. :sipnstare:

Nicki is the one stripping in videos. 40 years old and shaking her chest with no shirt in the trolls video? That’s growth alright. Once again, where are the receipts about queen being 2x platinum?! Where?! Why won’t you admit you don’t have them because the album flopped! Meanwhile, ”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. Big mad 

3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

That’s an edited statement. I didn’t say those words. Nice try. All because you can’t find the receipts you said you had about queen being 2x platinum 🤣

So this is it @Jordan Miller? This ***** made mentally ill yet you’re telling me I crossed the line?! 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Style. said:

The ******** can’t relate. :sipnstare:

I’ve got you pulling out your hair 🤣”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. Big mad 

Just now, Style. said:

So this is it @Jordan Miller? This ***** made mentally ill yet you’re telling me I crossed the line?! 

I made you mentally ill by asking where are your receipts about queen being 2x platinum like you said? And now that I’ve embarrassed you, you’re running to @Jordan Miller? 🤣 ”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. Big mad 

3 minutes ago, Towelney said:

The Stan war is still going on, I see. :cackling:
#NickiFor2020

Nicki can’t even stay on the charts for more than 3 weeks in 2020 :makeup:

meanwhile, ”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why nicki fans are mad. Big mad  :sendinglove:

Just now, Style. said:

You’re so embarrassed you’re now quoting yourself. You are shook. This must be what Nicki felt like when cardi approached her and she said “I’m standing right here” while behind security. You are pulling your hair out aren’t you? You didn’t realize how ill-equipped you were for this Cardi B Lol GIF by GIPHY News

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I made you mentally ill by asking where are your receipts about queen being 2x platinum like you said? And now that I’ve embarrassed you, you’re running to @Jordan Miller? 🤣 ”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. Big mad 

So you have to make me mentally ill and unwell? Hm, that was not funny. I don’t have the receipts with Queen being 2x platinum. You didn’t embarrass me. I’m just perplexed because you just made fun of my mental health yet @Jordan Miller don’t give a damn. Wow

3 minutes ago, Style. said:

So you have to make me mentally ill and unwell? Hm, that was not funny. I don’t have the receipts with Queen being 2x platinum. You didn’t embarrass me. I’m just perplexed because you just made fun of my mental health yet @Jordan Miller don’t give a damn. Wow

You said verbatim I made you mentally unwell because you cannot  produce receipts about queen being 2x platinum like you boasted? And now that I’ve embarrassed you up and down this thread, you’re running to Jordan? 🤣😂 you didn’t realize how ill-equipped you were for this. You tried and failed miserably. Just like Nicki. 🤣 I stan a mental health queen, so if you need to go seek assistance for your mental health, I applaud you. But don’t start 💩 then run to @Jordan Miller once you get embarrassed. That’s pathetic. 

I only state facts...and you can’t handle it :makeup:

6 minutes ago, Style. said:

I’m waiting for you to apologize for wasting my morning by forcing me to show you how Nicki is a flop. Now that I’ve embarrassed you up and down this blog, I’m still..Waiting.

Hi everyone! In his own words,  @Style. got “annihilated” on this thread. Let the record reflect this the next time this user @‘s me over Nicki. K thanks 

cardi b goodbye GIF by Billboard Music Awards

and I’ll go ahead and tag @Jordan Miller so you won’t have to, @Style. :makeup:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block