Megan Thee Stallion's performance of "Girls in the Hood" & "Savage" at the BET Awards is worth your undivided attention

2 minutes ago, Style. said:

I’m waiting for you to tell me where is the ******** in 2020. :tiffcackle: Meanwhile, I stan the woman that sonned your fave and don’t even want the custody. Imagine the disrespect. :tiffcackle:

YouTube called Nicki out for buying streams. You’re ignoring that :weusay: you’re also ignoring that it’s going to make the biggest drop in history by falling to #53. :weusay: Calling cardi a ******** yet Nicki is literally stripping in the trollz video? :weusay:

”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. Big mad 

Cardi B Flirt GIF by City Girls

3 minutes ago, Style. said:

I’m waiting for you to tell me where is the ******** in 2020. :tiffcackle: Meanwhile, I stan the woman that sonned your fave and don’t even want the custody. Imagine the disrespect. :tiffcackle:

I’m telling you where cardi is in 2020: ”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. Big mad cardi b finesse remix GIF

19 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. Big mad 
iheartradio music awards GIF by iHeartRadio

You’re looking like a clown with one receipt for something that happened three years ago. :tiffcackle:

We are in 2020 and Cardiovascular is no where to be found. Nicki’s all over Forbes, two songs in the top 10, the most streamed female rapper and Is a mother to some uneducated sons. :tiffcackle:

1 minute ago, Style. said:

You’re looking like a clown with one receipt for something that happened three years ago. :tiffcackle:

We are in 2020 and Cardiovascular is no where to be found. Nicki’s all over Forbes, two songs in the top 10, the most streamed female rapper and Is a mother to some uneducated sons. :tiffcackle:

Something that happened three years ago? Cardi b has the longest charting album from any female rapper as it’s STILL charting on June 29, 2020 :makeup:

Youre as delusional as Nicki.

cardi b gangster GIF by 2017 MTV Video Music Awards

4 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

YouTube called Nicki out for buying streams. You’re ignoring that :weusay: you’re also ignoring that it’s going to make the biggest drop in history by falling to #53. :weusay: Calling cardi a ******** yet Nicki is literally stripping in the trollz video? :weusay:

Cardi B Flirt GIF by City Girls

Are you dumb? Check Trollz position and come back with accurate receipts. :hahaha:

Yes, she’s an uneducated ********, gave headsT for songs to DJ’s and Nicki remains unbothered with the title of the most dominant female rapper.  :tiffcackle:

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

Something that happened three years ago? Cardi b has the longest charting album from any female rapper as it’s STILL charting on June 29, 2020 :makeup:

You’re throwing this gif right here to show me that you’re not pressed enough of Nicki holding The Queen title for two decades straight. :tiffcackle:

Meanwhile, Cardi is over in only two years of relevancy. She’s a one hit wonder. :tiffcackle:

Are you dumb? Check Trollz position and come back with accurate receipts. :hahaha:

Yes, she’s an uneducated ********, gave headsT for songs to DJ’s and Nicki remains unbothered with the title of the most dominant female rapper.  :tiffcackle:

Where is trollz going to FALL in its second week when billboard updates? #53. You’re delusional. Im still waiting on receipts since you claim Queen is 2x platinum. Where are the receipts? GIF by memecandy

4 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

You said it as If Nicki didn’t earn two number 1’s BACK TO BACK. 

Say So went #1 on mother day. 
Trollz went #1 on Father’s Day. 

Nicki really sonned TF outta Knot. :hahaha: Embarrassing.

Just now, Style. said:

You’re throwing this gif right here to show me that you’re not pressed enough of Nicki holding The Queen title for two decades straight. :tiffcackle:

Meanwhile, Cardi is over in only two years of relevancy. She’s a one hit wonder. :tiffcackle:

Cardi is a 1 hit wonder? Yet she has three #1 singles? :jl: Now I know you’re legitimately mentally ill.

cardi b GIF by Maroon 5

2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Where is trollz going to FALL in its second week when billboard updates? #53.GIF by memecandy

Are you dumb? Check the spreadsheets because I know where Trollz sits in his second week. I’m just waiting for you to check for yourself. :tiffcackle: I want to see the dirt you’re in. :tiffcackle:

Just now, Style. said:

You said it as If Nicki didn’t earn two number 1’s BACK TO BACK. 

Say So went #1 on mother day. 
Trollz went #1 on Father’s Day. 

Nicki really sonned TF outta Knot. :hahaha: Embarrassing.

Trollz is going to make the biggest drop in history 1-53 in its second week. YouTube embarrassed Nicki for buying views of the trollz video. Nicki “I’m standing right here” Minaj ain’t 💩 WHERE Are the receipts for queen being 2x platinum? I’m waiting? Where are the receipts? 

GIF by memecandy

cardi b 2019 bbmas GIF by Billboard Music Awards

Just now, OnlyFacts said:

Trollz is going to make the biggest drop in history 1-53 in its second week. YouTube embarrassed Nicki for buying views of the trollz video. Nicki “I’m standing right here” Minaj ain’t 💩 WHERE Are the receipts for queen being 2x platinum? I’m waiting? Where are the receipts? 

GIF by memecandy

cardi b 2019 bbmas GIF by Billboard Music Awards

Are you dumb? Check the spreadsheets because I know where Trollz sits in his second week. I’m just waiting for you to check for yourself. :tiffcackle: I want to see the dirt you’re in. :tiffcackle:

Just now, Style. said:

Are you dumb? Check the spreadsheets because I know where Trollz sits in his second week. I’m just waiting for you to check for yourself. :tiffcackle: I want to see the dirt you’re in. :tiffcackle:

Where are the receipts about queen being 2x platinum? You embarrassed yourself and keep going deeper. Why aren’t you acknowledging that Nicki got exposed by YouTube for buying views for trolls? You’re mentally unwell.

j balvin GIF by Cardi B

Are you dumb? Check the spreadsheets because I know where Trollz sits in his second week. I’m just waiting for you to check for yourself. :tiffcackle: I want to see the dirt you’re in. :tiffcackle:

Where are the receipts about queen being 2x platinum like you said?

GIF by memecandy

7 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Where are the receipts about queen being 2x platinum like you said?

GIF by memecandy

I see you’re pushing too hard the “mentally ill” card. 
I know you are a black person and never came for you with what Cardi said about black people. 

No, I’m not mentally ill because I don’t even know the other two 1 songs by Cardi. Probably no one knows them. 

Look at you, just look at you, having meltdowns on a site over an artist you hate! That’s why I love coming for you because you’re an easy one. :makeup:

3 minutes ago, Style. said:

No, I will not. He made me mentally ill because I don’t have any receipts to prove Queen’s 2x platinum. 

He should be more respectful and I will do the same. 

I made you mentally ill?! 🤣

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block