Megan Thee Stallion's performance of "Girls in the Hood" & "Savage" at the BET Awards is worth your undivided attention

7 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I’m not trying to get into this Stan war, but I consider Nicki to be the Queen of Rap. Cardi is just more popular right now. I think it’s too early to say that she’s going to be remembered (she became big only 3 yrs ago). I will respect your opinion, though. ☺️

I never called cardi the queen of rap ☺️

Just now, OnlyFacts said:

”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. Big mad 
iheartradio music awards GIF by iHeartRadio

You’re done.
1 Grammy and one number one song. That’s her achievements. :tiffcackle:

1 minute ago, Style. said:

It’s all over billboard and twitter of you tap Knot B. :shameless:

”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. Big mad Going Cardi B GIF by iHeartRadio

Just now, Style. said:

You’re done.

Cardi has 3 #1 songs. Cardis first #1 song was a SOLO #1 hit. When will nicki?! :weusay:

”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. Big mad 200.gif?cid=31ad6aa77c66587e9f14d0e9b90b

Because you can’t take my heat. That’s why. Barfi is nothing but Nicki’s son. :clownery::hahaha:

”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. Big mad cardi b grammys 2019 GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

3 minutes ago, Style. said:

You’re done.

You can’t even get your facts together. cardi has 3 #1’s. Where are your receipts for Queen being 2x platinum? cardi b clout GIF by Offset
”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. Big mad 

Cardi has 3 #1 songs. Cardis first #1 song was a SOLO #1 hit. When will nicki?! :weusay:

”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. Big mad 200.gif?cid=31ad6aa77c66587e9f14d0e9b90b

It’s okay, honey. Betches are Nicki’s sons and we don’t want the custody. :hahaha:

Nicki in her worst years is way more popular than these *****es combined. :imacat:

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

You can’t even get your facts together. cardi has 3 #1’s. Where are your receipts for Queen being 2x platinum? cardi b clout GIF by Offset

I don’t even know the other two songs. Imagine the impact that they had. :tiffcackle:

This is what happens when you buy fake bots. 🤡

Just now, Style. said:

It’s okay, honey. Betches are Nicki’s sons and we don’t want the custody. :hahaha:

Nicki in her worst years is way more popular than these *****es combined. :imacat:

Once again since you continue to not tell me where it is, ”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. Big mad 

cardi b met gala 2019 GIF by E!

Just now, Style. said:

I don’t even know the other two songs. Imagine the impact that they had. :tiffcackle:

This is what happens when you buy fake bots. 🤡

All 3 of cardis #1 hits stayed at #1 for multiple weeks. Nicki can’t relate since neither of hers did, and trollz is going to make the biggest drop from #1 for a song that’s staying on the charts. QUEEF things

”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. Big mad cardi b snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Y’all can’t win a conversation with a BARB, because NICKI got them stats. 

hip hop lol GIF by #1 For Hip Hop, HOT 97

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

Once again since you continue to not tell me where it is, ”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. Big mad 

cardi b met gala 2019 GIF by E!

Are you dumb? :tiffcackle:

Are keep repeating the same phrase over and over again. Look your receipts.

Are you dumb? :tiffcackle:

Are keep repeating the same phrase over and over again. Look your receipts.

I’m waiting for you to tell me where Queen is on the charts two years later. I’m waiting for you to tell me where trollz is going to chart in it’s second week 

”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. Big mad Cardi B Lol GIF

Embarrassing. Where is her solo #1 hit :weusay: why do her songs fall so drastically in their second week?

Still waiting for you to answer: ”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. Big mad 

twerk gif GIF

I’m waiting for you to tell me where Queen is on the charts two years later. I’m waiting for you to tell me where trollz is going to chart I’m it’s second week 

”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. Big mad Cardi B Lol GIF

I’m waiting for you to tell me where is the ******** in 2020. :tiffcackle: Meanwhile, I stan the woman that sonned your fave and don’t even want the custody. Imagine the disrespect. :tiffcackle:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block