Britney Best And Worst Concert Tour Encore (End of the Show)?

Britney Best And Worst Concert Tour Encore (End of the Show)  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which Performance You Consider The Best for Closing a Show and the Worst pick for that

tumblr_njason9O831qzdlkbo4_r1_400.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTg3PGYSK-eaV8NOoOEa3h

b384dc8d070f7589d86f1306321ab7ce.png

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

My Choice: The Best definitely Dream Withim a Dream Tour, totally unexpected 

The Worst: Circus Tour, Great Show but awful encore, womanizer is the most simple performance of the show.2110339493_images-2020-06-23T115524_089.jpeg.89c6eda7c99f964efbeac2ccb0256d6d.jpeg

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
  • Content Curators

By far the best encore is the baby one more time performance in DWAD 

I mean it is truly a spectacle and I’ve never seen anything like it from Britney or saw it again 

there’s something so unique and just mesmerizing about that performance and it is by far one of her best performances 

her worst one was ttwe piece of me

i mean it was just so boring 

like just yelling y’all want one more? And I don’t even like that song, atleast in the fft it had cool *** production and she flew around the arena in that angel wings thingy 

the piece of me one was so lame 
honestly I wish they switched piece of me the song to the end and made that the encore with a really cool performance with cool lighting and choreo 

I mean it makes sense too

20 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

The lack of taste jumped out.

Well, imo an encore is not about how good the choreography is or about the song, an encore is about giving a last bit of high energy to the show. And I'm sorry but Womanizer did this better than MATM even if it plays on big production. MATM is a great performance but not as an encore imo. 

mariah carey diva GIF

7 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

Best: I originally chose Onyx for the intense choreo, but after reading the comments I remembered the first time I watched the ending of Dream Within A Dream and I HAD to change my vote.

Worst: Piece Of Me easily. 

Exactly the same, I hesitated. 
I love the MATM choreo and outfit, but the DWAD tour finale is epic. I mean... she inspired "Rain on me" with that, right ? :lolnoworries:
Worst is definitely POM yes (and the end is far better than the opening of the concert :weirdmeout:)

• Like 1

Best: BOMT on DWAD which is up there as one of my all time fave Britney performances.

Worst: TTWE POM.... a bit lazy/uninspired. She had already done this song as the encore for FFT so unless they remixed it I would rather they had gone with a different song to end the show.

11 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Ok who the h ell voted for ttwe piece of me as the best encore :gunriah:

NO GURL, Those WHO VOTED for The First 3 Tour for the Worst, Are really taking bad herbs ,expired pills or having their own breakdown right now:imacat:

• Like 1