18 - PRIVATE SHOW       

OVERALL RATE - 5.5

WellinformedIdenticalFruitbat-size_restr

Private show comes last!

Lowest rate: 1/10 (x4)

Highest rate: 9.6/10

Comments:

- UNBEARABLE

- Absolutely hate this garbage. It was a song for a commercial and should have been limited to that.

- I don't hate this song, but the vocals are keyed up and verge on a parody - I do enjoy how engaged she sounds though

- Terrible, the music, the way she sings, it's awful - I can't believe this song exists. The perfume however smells incredible and I highly recommend

- Appreciate vocalney! it can be annoying but I do appreciate a listen every now and then

- Least favourite on the album - it is far from britney's worst song though. Some of the ****** innuendos in the song are clever and I enjoy the 'work it work it' parts after the chorus.

- There's a time and a place for enjoying this song

The lack of taste here is astounding :chrissy:

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

LAST PLACE IS....

So I guess you guys didn't want a...

18 - PRIVATE SHOW       

OVERALL RATE - 5.5

WellinformedIdenticalFruitbat-size_restr

Private show comes last!

Lowest rate: 1/10 (x4)

Highest rate: 9.6/10

Comments:

- UNBEARABLE

- Absolutely hate this garbage. It was a song for a commercial and should have been limited to that.

- I don't hate this song, but the vocals are keyed up and verge on a parody - I do enjoy how engaged she sounds though

- Terrible, the music, the way she sings, it's awful - I can't believe this song exists. The perfume however smells incredible and I highly recommend

- Appreciate vocalney! it can be annoying but I do appreciate a listen every now and then

- Least favourite on the album - it is far from britney's worst song though. Some of the ****** innuendos in the song are clever and I enjoy the 'work it work it' parts after the chorus.

- There's a time and a place for enjoying this song

britney spears eating GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

17 - What You Need   

OVERALL RATE - 6.732

09.gif

Lowest rate: 1/10

Highest rate: 11/10

Comments:

- such a different and funky song, instantly loved it!

- 5 points for the amazing vocals and energy. The song itself is ****.

- seemed like there's too much screaming

- I'm underwhelmed

- if this was her natural tone it would have been a 10/10, it's such a fun song

- THIS IS A SERVE, one of her most underrated songs EVER! I wish everyone could love this song as much as I do. YES BRITNEY!

- I don't love the pitched vocals but Britney sounds fun, engaged and happy on this track. A great album closer!

- I understand why some people can't stand it but I personally love it. What does vocally on it is super impressive and and a belt we haven't heard from her in a long time - that alone makes it great.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
Just now, Slayer said:

17 - What You Need   

OVERALL RATE - 6.732

09.gif

Lowest rate: 1/10

Highest rate: 11/10

Comments:

- such a different and funky song, instantly loved it!

- 5 points for the amazing vocals and energy. The song itself is ****.

- seemed like there's too much screaming

- I'm underwhelmed

- if this was her natural tone it would have been a 10/10, it's such a fun song

- THIS IS A SERVE, one of her most underrated songs EVER! I wish everyone could love this song as much as I do. YES BRITNEY!

- I don't love the pitched vocals but Britney sounds fun, engaged and happy on this track. A great album closer!

- I understand why some people can't stand it but I personally love it. What does vocally on it is super impressive and and a belt we haven't heard from her in a long time - that alone makes it great.

britney spears GIF