Mexican Queen of Latin Pop Thalia Appreciation Thread + Stream New Collab "Estoy Soltera"

• Content Curators
On 6/22/2020 at 6:44 PM, PokemonSpears said:

I've been planning to do threads like this, though a bit more extensive for each of our Latin idols, but I've been very busy with work and haven't been able to create them.

My idea is to have a little bit of the career of the artist on the OP and then dedicate one post to each of their eras, focusing on the album, the singles, the music videos and some performances and pictures, etc. 

But that's a lot of work. Actually I've been thinking about this since I was named "content curator", but some people have already beat me to it with the Selena thread, now this one. 

My intention was to make them as some sort of series. The ones I was planning were:

• Shakira
  • Selena
  • Timbiriche (so we can explain the next two's origins)
  • Thalia
  • Paulina Rubio
  • Gloria Trevi
  • Fey
  • Onda Vaselina (OV7)
  • Kabah
  • Laura Pausini
  • Lynda
  • Alejandra Guzmán
  • Julieta Venegas
  • Belinda
  • RBD
  • Jeans (JNS)

And then maybe add some more classic acts:

• Juan Gabriel
  • Miguel Bosé
  • Yuri
  • Daniela Romo
  • Amanda Miguel

That could even inspire other people to do something similar for artists of other parts of the world.

So many ideas, but no time to fulfill them :fakecry: 

I would also include the likes of Ricky Martin, Enrique Igesias, Luis Miguel, etc, but I'm not that familiar with their careers, so I would have to do some research. 

I can help with the Shakira one I’ve seen people in this forum make fun of Shakira especially when her music video for chantaje came out at the same time as slumber party

people started to crap on her and people even looked the views and thought Britney was outviewing her

now chantaje has 2.5 billion views and slumber party has 90 million :queenflopga:

• Like 2
  • Content Curators

We have such great Latin pop artists such as Thalia’s iconic self Shakira Paulina and the list goes on yet in the states people give JLO the importance and claim her as the biggest Latin artist  :jeanluc: She’s not even fluent in Spanish and doesn’t even sing her records

anyways I’ll be streaming Thalia’s new song and she def needs to be appreciated more 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Angels970 said:

Maria mersedes :crying1:

This show from 1992

I was watching it when I was 6 years old in 1996 

also marimar ،rosalinda and ‏María la del Barrio 

i love thalia 

i love this song 

She is 48 years old and she still look hot as hell :gobaby:

Welcome! And I’m glad to see she’s getting the admiration she deserves :yesplease: and same here with the novelas. Those were some of my earliest memories of them :mcry: and that video gave me Britney Private Show teas :urite:

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I can help with the Shakira one I’ve seen people in this forum make fun of Shakira especially when her music video for chantaje came out at the same time as slumber party

people started to crap on her and people even looked the views and thought Britney was outviewing her

now chantaje has 2.5 billion views and slumber party has 90 million :queenflopga:

We aren’t doing this on this positive thread :lessons: no disrespect to my Queen Britney on this thread admiring our Queen of Latin Pop Thalia :nonono:

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

We have such great Latin pop artists such as Thalia’s iconic self Shakira Paulina and the list goes on yet in the states people give JLO the importance and claim her as the biggest Latin artist  :jeanluc: She’s not even fluent in Spanish and doesn’t even sing her records

anyways I’ll be streaming Thalia’s new song and she def needs to be appreciated more 

We can celebrate them without tearing JLO down. She’s an icon in her own right and deserves the success she’s amassed. I do wish Thalía and the others were bigger outside of Latinx communities here in the USA, but shes globally recognized which is already a testament to her longevity :urite:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

We aren’t doing this on this positive thread :lessons: no disrespect to my Queen Britney on this thread admiring our Queen of Latin Pop Thalia :nonono:

I guess exhale has had enough negativity for the day :jeanluc: sorry! I love Britney as much as the next person and she was the first I stanned, I just want that appreciation thread to show those people that made vile comments against shaki for no reason 

• Content Curators
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

We can celebrate them without tearing JLO down. She’s an icon in her own right and deserves the success she’s amassed. I do wish Thalía and the others were bigger outside of Latinx communities here in the USA, but shes globally recognized which is already a testament to her longevity :urite:

Since this is ur thread and U feel this way I’ll be nice to jlo just this once

but go queen Thalia :urite:

12 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I guess exhale has had enough negativity for the day :jeanluc: sorry! I love Britney as much as the next person and she was the first I stanned, I just want that appreciation thread to show those people that made vile comments against shaki for no reason 

11 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Since this is ur thread and U feel this way I’ll be nice to jlo just this once

but go queen Thalia :urite:

It’s all good. I appreciate that :urite:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block