Mexican Queen of Latin Pop Thalia Appreciation Thread + Stream New Collab "Estoy Soltera"

This is an appreciation thread for Mexican Queen of Latin Pop Ariadna Thalia Sodi Miranda Mottola known mononymously as Thalia. She's had a long career beginning in 1981 and also acted in several telenovelas from 1986-1999. She is currently married to Mariah Carey's ex Tommy Mottola, and they've been married for 20 years. Thalia was honored with a star on Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2013 and is the recipient of five Billboard Latin Music Awards (from 17 nominations), and has been nominated for 7 Latin Grammy Awards. 

Since 2004, she's been an official celebrity ambassador and volunteer for US nonprofit March of Dimes that works to improve the health of mothers and babies. Thalia and her husband were recognized in 2009 by St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital in Miami for their support. She's been involved with several other charities. 

She's been an influence for many of today's younger Latin Pop artists. She has been recognized by Julio Iglesias, Tony Bennett, Gloria Estefan, Ricky Martin, Michael Buble, Inna, Gloria Trevi, Maluma, Robbie Williams, and others for her talent and charisma. 

Thalia has released 16 studio albums and her best songs among fans include: Mujer Latina, Piel Morena, Amor a la Mexicana, Gracias a Dios, Marimar, Arrasando, Desde Esa Noche, Poquita Fe, Sangre, Como Tu No Hay Dos, La Movidita, Maria la del Barrio, Te Perdiste Mi Amor, Rosalinda, A Quien Le Importa, I Want You, No Me Acuerdo among others. 

A beautiful, talented 48-year-old queen. 

700full.jpg

She recently featured on certified bop Estoy Soltera with Peruvian and Colombian artists Leslie Shaw and Farina.

Stream Estoy Soltera (I'm Single) for clear skin and for surviving the apocalypse yesterday. :clicktina:

https://youtu.be/fBcP7hV1sZY

ZFKBXRIKBJAYFDAVIGUCE5LWFM.jpeg.78733a865a1d66a28cc8700e693fb84c.jpeg

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block