Details about the albums you like

11 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

Oh, I own the one made of cardboard, standard edition 

9 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

Oh the CD has one

Waaaiiittt. That's the one I own too. :haha: The digipak but in deluxe version. Not the jewel case. And the back of it is cropped and not showing the 7 shadow. :idkney:

14 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Waaaiiittt. That's the one I own too. :haha: The digipak but in deluxe version. Not the jewel case. And the back of it is cropped and not showing the 7 shadow. :idkney:

I dont have the deluxe edition FF :wontcry: But is it the same as the standard? that carboard material?:slowdown:

21 hours ago, Isla said:

I like how the special symbols on the side of the ITZ CD are meant to spell out Britney's name.

The Blackout album photoshoot is amazing.

The little '7' on the Femme Fatale cover to indicate it's Britney's 7th album. 

I have always known that symbol design of ITZ but never saw or understood it. Can u show a pic?

1 minute ago, Ofcoursenot said:

Oh no, It looks so bad and deteriorate so fast!

I know theres a version with the plastic case with gold fonts but I dont know if its official

Wait, is yours in bad condition now? Cause mine is still good. :idkney: i'm just really annoyed at the small rip cause it's in the left fold, so every time I take out the booklet, i'm always scared that the rip will grow bigger. :queenie:

Plastic case? Really? :omg: I once saw a jewel case version on a record store, but it was the standard edition, so I didn't buy it. :eheeek:

6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Wait, is yours in bad condition now? Cause mine is still good. :idkney: i'm just really annoyed at the small rip cause it's in the left fold, so every time I take out the booklet, i'm always scared that the rip will grow bigger. :queenie:

Plastic case? Really? :omg: I once saw a jewel case version on a record store, but it was the standard edition, so I didn't buy it. :eheeek:

Jewel case is want I meant :jl:

Looks very woreout, because I used to use it on a CD player:awks: 

12 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

Jewel case is want I meant 

Looks very woreout, because I used to use it on a CD player 

It's not fake. I saw it on a record store. It's legit. Aaahhh~ you should've bought it. :yesokay: I really would've though. I thought about buying it when I saw it cause I thought of just switching the CD and booklet and it will work. But then I realized, 1.) the back of the jewel case only lists the standard 12 songs and not the deluxe, yet my cd is the deluxe - so it kinda ruins it and wouldn't work; 2.) the digipak booklet doesn't use the actual FF cover, so I also can't use it. So overall, i'm gonna have to maintain the standard booklet and the tracklist, but switch my deluxe cd - so they all don't match anymore so i'm like :nonono: i'm too OC for this. :blol:

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Roxxy:

It's not fake. I saw it on a record store. It's legit. Aaahhh~ you should've bought it. :yesokay: I really would've though. I thought about buying it when I saw it cause I thought of just switching the CD and booklet and it will work. But then I realized, 1.) the back of the jewel case only lists the standard 12 songs and not the deluxe, yet my cd is the deluxe - so it kinda ruins it and wouldn't work; 2.) the digipak booklet doesn't use the actual FF cover, so I also can't use it. So overall, i'm gonna have to maintain the standard booklet and the tracklist, but switch my deluxe cd - so they all don't match anymore so i'm like :nonono: i'm too OC for this. :blol:

I think this is real. https://www.amazon.com/Femme-Fatale-Jewelcase-Britney-Spears/dp/B004T6ACC2