"3" Deserves More Praise

BUWYGF

• Super Mods

I know it peaked at #1 (and deservingly so),  3 is literally one of the best songs in Britney's discography. It was one of the earliest pop songs to go full EDM, the only one who did it relatively before her was Lady Gaga, and even that wasn't to such an extent. I love how minimalistic the MV is, with just Britney seducing us all along with her dancers. I dare say it's probably my favorite song from her entire discography.

There is something about 3 that is so captivating, makes you want to dance and own any room you find yourself in. Not to mention how the queen decided to provoke the Church a little bit :chershade: I'm always here for Peter, Paul, and Mary :queenflopga: Besides, it's the song that made me try a threesome, and I loved it :queenflopga: Any 3 stans here? please join me in praise of this eternal gem. 

Bonus, FFT version: 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn’t someone just post this same topic a couple weeks ago?

Anyways, it’s definitely a fun bop and I love the buildup of the song. Also, I generally don’t really care for the music video (looks kinda cheap, the white background theme is boring, and I don’t know why they excluded the director’s cut scenes), but I LOVE the editing they did for the bridge and last chorus. I get so disappointed when a music video isn’t edited to the buildup of a song, but the 3 music video does this perfectly. :mimiclap:

Archived