President Trump is holding a rally in Tulsa on June 19th: here's why that's significant

• Leader

I'm having trouble understanding how anyone can support Donald Trump. From all intents and purposes, he's a white supremacist and racist. How else could one explain him holding his first rally in Tulsa on June 19th.

June 19th is the anniversary of when slavery was abolished.

Tulsa is the site of a massacre by a white mob who killed hundreds of black people. 

BLACK LIVES MATTER. Be sure to vote this fall. 

trump-tulsa.jpg.e18dc3fa3b66aaf254f179b2b32dd32c.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Leader
4 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

of course he is indefendible, but the people who vote him are the problem, it's more easy to attack him that attack people around us

Well said. I don't think we should be attacking anyone, but people who support this kind of behavior... I just can't understand them. 

WHY is racial equality a debate? 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Be sure to vote this fall.

Who's the contender? I live in Argentina and I still haven't heard who's going against him. That's problematic. There should already be a strong figure shaking the ground he's standing on, but I'm not getting that from here...

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Who's the contender? I live in Argentina and I still haven't heard who's going against him. That's problematic. There should already be a strong figure shaking the ground he's standing on, but I'm not getting that from here...

Creepy Joe... 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvgSElEJ736nl2FGYVoQP

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block