President Trump is holding a rally in Tulsa on June 19th: here's why that's significant

I’m also having a hard time understanding how nobody is blaming the mayors and governors who have high crime rates and police brutality against blacks in their states? Is it because all the cities are run by democrats? I’m not a big Trump fan, but the double standard here is ridiculous. 

hey Jordan, why aren’t you angry at them too?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, rednaldeirf said:

Sadly I really feel like he’s guaranteed 4 more years with Biden representing democrats. Biden is a terrible human with dementia- he’s not going to be able to derail Trump’s momentum. 

Sadly I agree I’m no Biden supporter either cuz he’s creepy af and racist too but he’s better than trump. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

I’m also having a hard time understanding how nobody is blaming the mayors and governors who have high crime rates and police brutality against blacks in their states? Is it because all the cities are run by democrats? I’m not a big Trump fan, but the double standard here is ridiculous. 

hey Jordan, why aren’t you angry at them too?

Ummm... why do you think people are protesting across the country and world? They are try to hold their local officials accountable. Wtf does that have to do with being democrat? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, rednaldeirf said:

Sadly I really feel like he’s guaranteed 4 more years with Biden representing democrats. Biden is a terrible human with dementia- he’s not going to be able to derail Trump’s momentum. 

That is definitely false and has no truth to it! People please educate yourselves before you open your mouths! You sound ignorant!

I dont live in America so i might not be fully enlightened, but the whole world seems to hate Donald Trump anyway and always has since he ran for president the first time. Sorry i just dont get what is so horribly wrong with him, he definitely has flaws but i havent grasped why ppl find him racist among other things. what are your sources thirsty donald trump GIF by Election 2016? this interpretation is just reaching, sorry i might be dumb. but how could anybody prefer Biden, he's a complete creep around children, what footage i've seen is disgusting Sad Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News. I feel like trump is a big narcissist but that reflects the majority of civilization or at least a very great percentage. i dont see what great damage he has done, please enlighten me if you can. Obama did horrible things in his presidency and nobody questions that politics obama GIF. plz dont lynch me yall i'm not saying trump is great, i am saying i dont get why he is worse than the rest.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

I dont live in America so i might not be fully enlightened, but the whole world seems to hate Donald Trump anyway and always has since he ran for president the first time. Sorry i just dont get what is so horribly wrong with him, he definitely has flaws but i havent grasped why ppl find him racist among other things. what are your sources thirsty donald trump GIF by Election 2016? this interpretation is just reaching, sorry i might be dumb. but how could anybody prefer Biden, he's a complete creep around children, what footage i've seen is disgusting Sad Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News. I feel like trump is a big narcissist but that reflects the majority of civilization or at least a very great percentage. i dont see what great damage he has done, please enlighten me if you can. Obama did horrible things in his presidency and nobody questions that politics obama GIF. plz dont lynch me yall i'm not saying trump is great, i am saying i dont get why he is worse than the rest.

a simple Google search and you'll find a treasure trove of the President's racism - its way too much to review for you here. One of the biggest examples was that he told 4 sitting members of our Congress who are women of color [and citizens] to go back to their country :britlol:

I voted for Obama in 2008/2012 and I don't think he was a perfect President, but to compare him in any way to our current occupant of the White House is kinda laughable IMO. There are countless scandals that the President has set off and one of the worst things he's done is sown division amongst an already divided country here.

US politics can be hard to explain too someone not familiar, but for a lot of Democrats Biden either wasn't their first choice or they wanted a 'safe' candidate who they thought would definitely beat the President, so we got stuck with him. In a country with a 2-party system, sometimes you have to choose between two not so ideal candidates, and I just think people need to be realistic about comparing records & avoiding false equivalencies/ I think if you compare the Presiden'ts resume vs. Biden's of everything they have done or been accused of, there's not really much of a comparison. I don't think its a stretch to say the current President is dangerous for our country's democracy & stability, which in turn affects the rest of the world

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I also fear that the Republican party will win again during this election, primarily due their supporters. The one thing I don't understand is: where did all of the Democrats go in 2016? The results were shocking to see that night...

U.S. Politics are hard to understand, especially when there are only two major parties to select (I don't hear much about Independent Parties). I think it's important to have that discussion and understand one another, especially with someone who doesn't agree with your views. In my opinion, if the Democratic Party wants to win, they have to work together and agree on their candidate (at least for the sake of voting out the current president).

Moving on to the actual topic at hand: is it even a surprise that the rally would happen on such a controversial date?

• Leader
22 minutes ago, myonlywish said:

I also fear that the Republican party will win again during this election, primarily due their supporters. The one thing I don't understand is: where did all of the Democrats go in 2016? The results were shocking to see that night...

Let's keep in mind Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million though. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, GimmeMore17 said:

a simple Google search and you'll find a treasure trove of the President's racism - its way too much to review for you here. One of the biggest examples was that he told 4 sitting members of our Congress who are women of color [and citizens] to go back to their country :britlol:

I voted for Obama in 2008/2012 and I don't think he was a perfect President, but to compare him in any way to our current occupant of the White House is kinda laughable IMO. There are countless scandals that the President has set off and one of the worst things he's done is sown division amongst an already divided country here.

US politics can be hard to explain too someone not familiar, but for a lot of Democrats Biden either wasn't their first choice or they wanted a 'safe' candidate who they thought would definitely beat the President, so we got stuck with him. In a country with a 2-party system, sometimes you have to choose between two not so ideal candidates, and I just think people need to be realistic about comparing records & avoiding false equivalencies/ I think if you compare the Presiden'ts resume vs. Biden's of everything they have done or been accused of, there's not really much of a comparison. I don't think its a stretch to say the current President is dangerous for our country's democracy & stability, which in turn affects the rest of the world

Perfect response. PERFECT. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Because he's publicly spreading hate , and is objectifying women , he is a racist , he is dumb and can't stop spewing bull**** out of his mouth , I don't remember any other president acting so much like an idiot , the us government is one thing and of course every president has done wrongs and it's not only up to them to decide everything, but as a person he is the biggest trash that was ever governing the USA .....he really is the worst ..... 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block