President Trump is holding a rally in Tulsa on June 19th: here's why that's significant

7 hours ago, myonlywish said:

I also fear that the Republican party will win again during this election, primarily due their supporters. The one thing I don't understand is: where did all of the Democrats go in 2016? The results were shocking to see that night...

U.S. Politics are hard to understand, especially when there are only two major parties to select (I don't hear much about Independent Parties). I think it's important to have that discussion and understand one another, especially with someone who doesn't agree with your views. In my opinion, if the Democratic Party wants to win, they have to work together and agree on their candidate (at least for the sake of voting out the current president).

Moving on to the actual topic at hand: is it even a surprise that the rally would happen on such a controversial date?

I'm a leftist .but I think the American left has a slight problem and that's why many people in America retract and generalize them as lunatics or whatever ..... But the conservatives are still much worse ......

• Like 3
On 6/12/2020 at 12:00 PM, DonoDotto said:

Believe what....? Seeing Joe Biden with their own eyes sniffing young girls who look clearly uncomfortable...?

You can manipulate a picture/video to make people believe anything they want! The Transphobic, homophobic, misogynist and racist things Trump has said can't be erased or denied!

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, YvonneSpears said:

You can manipulate a picture/video to make people believe anything they want! The Transphobic, homophobic, misogynist and racist things Trump has said can't be erased or denied!

There is an endless array of video footage... unless youre alleging thats not actually Joe Biden in the videos, not sure what youre trying to get at...

• Love 1
On 6/11/2020 at 1:09 PM, JordanMiller said:

Lol. Well to be honest I don't think that's the best solution. That's what Team Trump wants. People to not engage. 

That's not only what President Trump wants, but most of your members as well. I've been called racist, bigot, psycho, dumb, homophobic, and transphobic for being a Republican, and supporting some of the President's policies. 

Someone literally said the Republican opinion here is not wanted and we made Exhale not a safe place anymore. Not to mention your bias reporting on politics here doesn't help keep things neutral for us to express our opiniins. The same way President Trump enables his supporters at rallies and through his Twitter to voice their extreme feelings, you do the same here for the Exhale Democrats. 

I've never called one person here a name or talked down to them for what they believe. I thought with you brining politics to Exhale we would have respectful debates like you said, but that was false and you turn a blind eye to the bullying we Republicans have received. I'm not here for the President's hate and bullying, but if I agree with a policy concerning healthcare and express that, I shouldn't be treated here as if I just came out and said some outrageous racist homophobic message.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

There is an endless array of video footage... unless youre alleging thats not actually Joe Biden in the videos, not sure what youre trying to get at...

What part of manipulation don't you get? Trump has manipulated all of his voters and they blindly will follow him to the gates of hell or WW3!!! I said it once and ill say it again. I have said this several times, 

If you support Trump-Pence not only are you racist, your homophobic, transphobic and a bigot!! Point blank period. His only goal is to divide, spread hate and to only benefit the rich! It's not rocket science!!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block