Michelle Williams - The Destiny's Child Group Member That We've Slept On

3 hours ago, Avatar said:

She was never meant to do as much as she has. Management didn't care about her and sabotaged her every step of the way when she attempted to do pop music. I'd love for her to write an honest tell all book one day.

She was my favorite member, the few times she got to show her personality. 

EDIT and her album isnt even available on spotify, I actually wanted to hear it the other day.

the group was built to launch beyoncé's career anyway

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, jennyj said:

michelle williams side eye GIF by Oxygen  "... we've slept on"

Don't group me in the 'we'... she's always been my fav.  She's so kind and humble, and if you see her social media videos, she's HILARIOUS.   She's amazing and deserves more recognition. :chrissy:

michelle williams dance GIF by Oxygen

should I change the title to "we've slept on...except JennyJ"? :jl:

• Haha 1

I feel for her and never knew about her depression, but she needs to recognize that she was part of one of the best female groups of all time :thelook: I loved Destiny’s Child and always felt bad for how much people to jabs at her. If you think about it...she took over for her spot and a fourth members spot :bsass:. That said, she needs to give herself props BUT depression doesn’t work that way...:sobbing:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block