Michelle Williams - The Destiny's Child Group Member That We've Slept On

destinys-childs-michelle-williams-shares-that-she-was-suicidal-and-depressed-during-groups-fame-LlE.png.59965bad407c85e199413f62e0a9e0e9.pngmichelle-williams-destinys-child.jpg

Found this very interesting doc on former Destiny's Child member Michelle Williams. You can see that crazy fans are everywhere. Seems like the 2 times she's had bad seasons of depression have been whenever she was involved with the group.

Here is her performing at The Masked Singer last year, she has a very distinctive tone yet still very rich.

And one of her latest singles

• Love 5
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

My song, "Hello Heartbreak" was a bop also

OMG hi Michelle! I am a fan! My name is Ariana Grande, i'm also a pop star! :barbie:

I also love your song Do You Know

I discovered the song after watching it on my Live in Atlanta DVD when I was in high school. :makeitrain:

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

OMG hi Michelle! I am a fan! My name is Ariana Grande, i'm also a pop star! :barbie:

I also love your song Do You Know

I discovered the song after watching it on my Live in Atlanta DVD when I was in high school. :makeitrain:

OMG yess I love that DVD also. I was scared she was going to fall down that staircase  contraption performing that song :evilpatrick:

"Atlanta Just know you never have to feel alone" 

• Love 1

She was never meant to do as much as she has. Management didn't care about her and sabotaged her every step of the way when she attempted to do pop music. I'd love for her to write an honest tell all book one day.

She was my favorite member, the few times she got to show her personality. 

EDIT and her album isnt even available on spotify, I actually wanted to hear it the other day.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

OMG yess I love that DVD also. I was scared she was going to fall down that staircase  contraption performing that song

OMG all these years I thought it was just me. :gloriascary: It was your long 4ss pink gown. :omg:

... that you never have to... feel alowne. ICONIC!!!

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block